+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Highland League 20-21

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Brechin might bring a bit interest to teuchter football
    You surely don't appreciate the animosity that a Wick Academy v Brora game can generate (ask the people of Helmsdale) or the rammy that used to be Elgin v Caley.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    You surely don't appreciate the animosity that a Wick Academy v Brora game can generate (ask the people of Helmsdale) or the rammy that used to be Elgin v Caley.
    Yep. The boy’s speaking pish as usual. Grade A zoomer.

Elgin and Caley were like the Deadscum and their green pals. Stuffing either was always sweet.

Keith v Huntly on Christmas Day with any scores and grudges remaining unsettled carried forward to Huntly v Keith on New Year’s Day. Proper Mannies’ local derbies. Buckie v Deveronvale and Lossie v Forres still have their moments too.

Broch v Peterheid is much missed by their fans, as I’m certain brochred will confirm.

Are you retired now min?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Yep. The boy’s speaking pish as usual. Grade A zoomer.

Elgin and Caley were like the Deadscum and their green pals. Stuffing either was always sweet.

Keith v Huntly on Christmas Day with any scores and grudges remaining unsettled carried forward to Huntly v Keith on New Year’s Day. Proper Mannies’ local derbies. Buckie v Deveronvale and Lossie v Forres still have their moments too.

Broch v Peterheid is much missed by their fans, as I’m certain brochred will confirm.

Are you retired now min?
    Broch v bloo toon. Great if you won. My history teacher, the mannie Sievewright, played for them which made for double disappointment if you lost.
    Buses were s****ed.

For years I thought Sivvy was that big lanky beanpole boy that the Mogganers had upfront, but eventually realised that The History Man was in the back four with future Maroon Bruce Morrison - what was the lanky ****er’s name?

One day, over a pint, I will tell the tale of trying to stop Charlie Duncan from being sent to the stand by the ref, and being told to **** off by Charlie in the process.

It’s not even proper football. Just a lot of teuchter’s running about kicking a sheep bladder.

Andy Kirk gets the Glebe Park gig. Previously manager of Hearts’ wifies’ fitba, who, if they’re not called The Jam Tarts, they ****ing ought to be.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 07-06-2021 at 05:37 PM.

Keith 1 Le Broch 4, in today's last season's semi-final of the Aberdeenshire Cup. Fck.

No transport today to allow me to attend, but the dugout occupants can look forward to resumption of my sagely tactical prompts at Glebe Park on 31 July.

I'Burray now play Pitmedden in last season's final. Tardis Travel are offering all-inclusive (LGBT, non-binary etc) packages.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    For years I thought Sivvy was that big lanky beanpole boy that the Mogganers had upfront, but eventually realised that The History Man was in the back four with future Maroon Bruce Morrison - what was the lanky ****er’s name?

One day, over a pint, I will tell the tale of trying to stop Charlie Duncan from being sent to the stand by the ref, and being told to **** off by Charlie in the process.
    57V the lanky striker of which you speak, wouldnae have been a guy ca'ed Gordon McIntyre would it?

I recall him playing for Sunnybank, I think, in the juniors and I'm sure he went to Peterheid at round about the time John (?) Seivewright played for them.

That’s the boy.

Top Maroon, Kynoch Park legend. What a fine loon too.

https://keithfc.com/new-blog/2021/7/...s-up-his-boots

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast