+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Highland League 20-21

One and the same.

From Tynet Burn to Gamrie, Newtack to Forgie Hill, the Boat Brig to the Cabrach and Cragganmore, Brig o Broon to the Lecht, and the Deveron at Rothiemay.

**** their ‘Aberdeenshire’ and ‘Moray’ cultural imperialism.

Its UTTER *******S that fitba at this level is not allowed fans.

Shambolic from the neep leading this country. Another completely baffling contradiction to the long list.

I was at a Northern League game at Easington Colliery last night. I felt more comfortable there than on a flight, in a pub or a restaurant.

All rules adhered to, sign in/track trace. Masks, sanitizers everywhere. Social distancing. It was all well observed

Crowd was 105 and that was well spaced out

Yet in scotland a parent can watch their kid. But they can go to the cinema this weekend to cheer on Crystal Palace and Chelsea. Or to the pub tonight to cheer on the Dons.

One of the many things scotgov are getting wrong

Mother knows best, min.

Don't rock the boat (it's still in dry dock at Ferguson's anyway, but best not mention that).

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Yet in scotland a parent can watch their kid. But they can go to the cinema this weekend to cheer on Crystal Palace and Chelsea. Or to the pub tonight to cheer on the Dons.

I'm sure you meant it, but parent can't watch their kids at the side of a park

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I'm sure you meant it, but parent can't watch their kids at the side of a park
    Sorry, phone auto correct. Aye CAN'T

More Northern League tomorrow at Carlisle City. Good to see what it's like there. Then back down for more on Thursday to Esh Winning. Similar sized crowds to HFL and if last nights to go by. Good practices and rule adherence

Sorry, phone auto correct. Aye CAN'T

More Northern League tomorrow at Carlisle City. Good to see what it's like there. Then back down for more on Thursday to Esh Winning. Similar sized crowds to HFL and if last nights to go by. Good practices and rule adherence
    A lot of the care that goes into the good practice and rule adherence at this level is due to the fact that committee members and volunteers are members of the club’s local community. If it’s your townsfolk, friends and their families liable to be affected, more care and self-discipline will be applied.

Those currently in control seem to have forgotten the concept of community at local level, and their control-freakery (who said ‘power-grab’, eh?) has gone down poorly in these areas. Add on the treatment of local government and the gig’s ****ed.

Its UTTER *******S that fitba at this level is not allowed fans.

Shambolic from the neep leading this country. Another completely baffling contradiction to the long list.

I was at a Northern League game at Easington Colliery last night. I felt more comfortable there than on a flight, in a pub or a restaurant.

All rules adhered to, sign in/track trace. Masks, sanitizers everywhere. Social distancing. It was all well observed

Crowd was 105 and that was well spaced out

105 is a decent crowd considering that we are in local lockdown here in County Durham and are "advised" not to go watch any amateur sport.

If I'd known you were in the area min I would have bought you a pint. Ohh wait that's actually illegal here right now lol.

I see TV shows are allowed to have studio audiences now, but we still can't watch football outside. It's f@cking mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I see TV shows are allowed to have studio audiences now, but we still can't watch football outside. It's f@cking mental.
    SPFL & Scottish FA: Having no fans is 'political, rather than clinical' https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54402380

I remember going to watch the Wheel of Fortune and the Strike it Lucky Ladz met us at a motorway services. Tasty.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast