+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Highland League 20-21

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    105 is a decent crowd considering that we are in local lockdown here in County Durham and are "advised" not to go watch any amateur sport.

If I'd known you were in the area min I would have bought you a pint. Ohh wait that's actually illegal here right now lol.
    Im back down to Durham on Thursday for Esh Winning v Chester-le-Street.

Carlisle was class yesterday. Horrific weather though

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I remember going to watch the Wheel of Fortune and the Strike it Lucky Ladz met us at a motorway services. Tasty.
    I had to log in just to spit my coffee out at that.

Not had a condescending 2 star of approval recently so....

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I remember going to watch the Wheel of Fortune and the Strike it Lucky Ladz met us at a motorway services. Tasty.
    Like.

Formartine 1 Rothes 2. Against the odds.

Brora beat Buckie tomorrow to play Rothes in the final next week.

It’ll be interesting to see how many shelled out a tenner for PPV today.

Buckie’s fans will turn up on their clarty sofas tomorrow. It’s a common experience for their low-IQ support to watch their green and white heroes on TV from far away.

Buckie in the final

Craig Cormack and Bruce Milne, two Keith loons and former Maroons are Rothes players, so I hope they win it.

As well as the fact that Buckie are ****s.

I see that the final’s being played at The Undisputed Home Of Intergalactic Proper Mannies’ Fitba. No spectators allowed.

I’m prepared to offer consultancy services (mates’ rates to those who qualify*), based on local knowledge, regarding the location of, and routes to, potential viewing vantage points.

* service not available in the following areas: Strathlene, the Sloch, Yardie, Buckpool, Portgordon, Findochty, Portknockie, Arradoul, Tynet, Clochan, Inchgower and related hamlets, postal code districts and corrugated iron townships (not an exhaustive list, we reserve the right to decline any application etc)

Since it rained hale watter in Central Banffshire’s Finest Market Town (over 7000 5 star Trip Advisor reviews) for about 48 hours this week, the verdant sward that is the playing surface of the Tattihad currently bears little resemblance to its normal state, which always found favour with Willie Thorn. Len Ganley will be making a decision on its suitability for bearing the hooves of the feral cattle and Clydesdales of the finalists by tomorrow afternoon.

I’m not laughing. Really, I’m not.

Match off. Ground waterlogged, and rumours of some vandalism at TUHOI-GPMF overnight.

TUHOI-GPMF is unavailable next weekend, so another venue is looking likely, although given that we're at the end of October, I'm certain it won't be Claggan Park, which will be submerged until April. Good luck with getting the 16-match league season going in four weeks time.

Crusty Park next weekend, I hear.

If Kynoch Park was waterlogged and unplayable yesterday, I can hardly imagine the state of Huntly's midden if the tractor-pulling training sessions are carried out on it again in midweek.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast