+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Onewin's bottom six dons v Dundee match thread.

Onewin's bottom six dons v Dundee match thread.

Up next our second "cup final" and after last weeks epic failure I am not holding ma breath for this one.
    This is a horrible stat but one that simply cannot be ignored:
    One fkn win and only nine fkn points taken from their 14 league games this year ffs

Dundee on Saturday.
    In / Oot - certainly fkn oot.
    Furryboots - anywhere as long as it is not showing Red TV
    Pre - nae sure yet.
    Post - some vinos with Mrs BUS and a few mates as a long weekend holiday will be kicking aff here in the sandpit.
    Prediction - As we cannot keep a clean sheet then will go with at the very best for us 1-1 but probably 1-2 Dundee with McGinn getting the winner for them.

Also St Johnstone to beat St Mirren, Hibs and Livi to draw thus creating a 6 gap lead over the dons, St Mirren and us remain on 36 points St Johnstone up to 34 points and it's well and truly squeaky bum time.

If we don’t win this one, we’d be as well chucking it as a football club

Onewin's bottom six dons v Dundee match thread
    I’ve narrowed it down. You’re the sub-edorit for the free weakly paper that nae **** reeds in Korkintilloch or Mullguy or sum otter nouvo-reach Central Bolt wife-swoping dinner-party middle-class hellhall, R’nt U?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I’ve narrowed it down. You’re the sub-edorit for the free weakly paper that nae **** reeds in Korkintilloch or Mullguy or sum otter nouvo-reach Central Bolt wife-swoping dinner-party middle-class hellhall, R’nt U?
    Nope

Kirkie is rough as f*ck

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Kirkie is rough as f*ck
    And Korky used to be the front cover star of The Dandy when I was a lad a tiny wee lad.

I usually don’t predict a defeat for the Dons but I think Niall McGinn is going to score the winner against us. Mark McGhee will get his first win as Dundee manager against the worst (statistical) manager in our club’s history.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I usually don’t predict a defeat for the Dons but I think Niall McGinn is going to score the winner against us. Mark McGhee will get his first win as Dundee manager against the worst (statistical) manager in our club’s history.
    I wish I’d stayed with the Dandy (see above) rather than spending my ticking-away seconds reading this sort of predictable bilge.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I wish I’d stayed with the Dandy (see above) rather than spending my ticking-away seconds reading this sort of predictable bilge.
    Do you genuinely think we will beat Dundee on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Do you genuinely think we will beat Dundee on Saturday?
    I think we’re favourites.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast