+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toekowski departing soon?

Quote Originally Posted by WillPark View Post
    Leeds bought Diego Llorente for what Sky believes to be 80 million!!! Wow...
    It was 18 million,you must have mis heard them Will. Lol

LEEDS UNITED have confirmed the £22 million signing of Diego Llorente from Real Sociedad.

The defender has penned a four-year contract with Marcelo Bielsa’s side.

Rodgers wants to chuck £35 million at Toekowski...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...LSU_cJQK6mmvys

Attachment 16970

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    It was 18 million,you must have mis heard them Will. Lol
    I must have
    Still Leeds are spending quite a lot of �� at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Rodgers wants to chuck £35 million at Toekowski...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...LSU_cJQK6mmvys

Attachment 16970
    Said I thought he’d end up at Leicester BT and I think it’s the way it will end up , if he’s going now I’d rather it soo we than later so we can get a replacement sorted.

Let’s be honest I think we know it’s happening or we wouldn’t be in for Wilson

I wish these clubs would get their act together and get him bought, the poor lad's been limping around for two weeks now pretending.

Is he Claret Toeknee
    ? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I wish these clubs would get their act together and get him bought, the poor lad's been limping around for two weeks now pretending.
    If I remember right James has form in this area, didn't he go on a sort of strike at Brentford when we were trying to sign him and Brentford were playing hardball ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    If I remember right James has form in this area, didn't he go on a sort of strike at Brentford when we were trying to sign him and Brentford were playing hardball ?
    He certainly did, however, if he doesn't want to be part of the Clarets squad them we should get rid because he will not give 100% if he stays and we all know that we need every player to show that effort just to try to break even.
    I have a feeling that Dwight's head may have been turned with talk of possible moves because he doesn't seem on top of his game at the moment and his agent will be pushing for something because that is the way that they make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)