+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: City Matchday Thread

Poor, poor decision by Saiss. Going to be a long night I think.

Game over?

No contest first half, they are in a different class from us so far. Poor ball retention, stray passes out of defence [as usual] and Traore out of position and completely ineffective at RWB [again]. Having said that if we get a goal the whole game changes. But boy is it going to be difficult!

HT 0-2 and we are very lucky it isn't more. City thoroughly deserve their lead. What happened to our game plan (said he with a hint of sarcasm). It hurts me to say it, but we have played very poorly and if we hope to get anything at all from this, it will need a super-human effort in the second half. So finger out Wolves and have a go. !!!

FFS. How many times is Traore going to give the ball away? Redeemed himself a little with that run, but come on!

Great attempt by Podence. More like it.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Great attempt by Podence. More like it.
    Making chances now, just missing them is the problem. Come on Wanderers one goal and we are back in this!

Jesus christmas, another feckin miss!!!

What a goal!! Come on boys they will be $hitting their pants now!

FT 1-3......a much improved performance by Wolves in the second half and in spite of the final score I think we can take some positives from this game. The more I see of Podence, the more I like. He has quick feet and n eye for goal. His nutmeg of de Bruyne in the second half was a gem
    (cheeky sod ). Heads up, Wolves, onward and upward.

First rule of football.... Pass the ball to one of your own players. More time on the raining ground required, I think !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)