+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For the New season Todays other matches.

My wife called me and told me the Utd, L'Pool results while I was driving back from New Orleans. Unbefreekinlievable!!! I nearly drove off the freeway. Villa unbeaten and with the best goal difference after three games. It really is a changed world!

Just who would have predicted some of these results over the weekend. Man U get a dubious penalty in the first two mins, take the lead and then get a thumping from Spurs.

Liverpool, who were incredible last year get thrashed, and I mean thrashed, by Villa who only escaped relegation by the smallest of margins.

Leicester getting beaten by West Ham, a team that many had down for relegation candidates.

On Saturday Leeds holding Manchester City to a draw.

No wonder you don't see bookies riding bikes!

Have been watching the Mexico/Holland game, really entertaining, Mexico the better team. First half Jiminez missed two sitters that he should have buried. His general play has been excellent. Just can't finish at the moment.

Wolves well represented in the Portugal Spain game... 5 involved.

I watched the Spain Portugal game last night, and Wolves had loads of mentions. Who would have thought a few seasons ago that we would be watching those two countries play a friendly and Wolves having players on both sides. Patricio had a really good game, and Neves really took control of the midfield in the second half. .

Traore came on for his first International cap and was soon having a battle with Neves in the Portugal penalty area, winning a corner. His new team mate, Semedo was introduced by the home side to stem Adama and the two had a good battle although Nelson was playing on the wrong side. Traore I would think did enough to warrant another game for Spain.

Moutiho was subbed at half time and the X Wolf Jota was a late substitute for the hosts.

Spain dominated the first half and Neves was subjected to some heavy tackles, always a worry in friendlies. Provided we come out of theses Internationals without any injuries it will help the players match fitness.

Raul did score the winning penalty for Mexico against Holland.

Looking forward to the Ingeerland/Wales game today. I shall be sat on the sofa with my inflatable sheep hoping Wales give them a good stuffing, England that is not the sheep. Doubtful this will happen though I will settle for a mild humiliation, of England that is not me!

Dewch Ymlaen Cymru!!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Looking forward to the Ingeerland/Wales game today. I shall be sat on the sofa with my inflatable sheep hoping Wales give them a good stuffing, England that is not the sheep. Doubtful this will happen though I will settle for a mild humiliation, of England that is not me!

Dewch Ymlaen Cymru!!
    Woeful stuff, like watching a poor championship game. Bit of class from Grealish though to set up the goal. Never mind, going to pump a bit more air into the sheep and hope for the best!

Several European news outlets named Dendoncker as the Man of the Match for his performance for Belgium last night.

Pedro Neto has scored 2 goals already tonight for the Purtugal u21s. Vitinha with an assist.
    Last edited by abbobrom; 09-10-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)