+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Well done brin and cam

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ....with the closing of the cov thread. Maybe that's the way forward. Once things start to go round in circles maybe that is a good time to stop em. They just get bitter and personal on all sides after a while.

Let's try to be nice
    For the first time ever MM has a single winner of both the annual rrse-kisser and hypocrisy awards. Well done that man.

Is it difficult to get the taste of their bumholes off of your tongue?

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    For the first time ever MM has a single winner of both the annual rrse-kisser and hypocrisy awards. Well done that man.
    Hey, there is always is place in my heart for you as well Monts. You know that

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Its a shame Brin that people have to turn all the football threads into a left wing politics show, still CAM shut them down eventually
    It is indeed pal a shame. CAM did shut the thread down but at my request. I think that's a fair play that if anyone raises a thread/topic that they feel has run it's course, then it's reasonable as the originator, that you may request for it to be closed. Stops all bickering, arguments, et al.

Chuffin ell Brin don't bubble it up again!

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    It is indeed pal a shame. CAM did shut the thread down but at my request. I think that's a fair play that if anyone raises a thread/topic that they feel has run it's course, then it's reasonable as the originator, that you may request for it to be closed. Stops all bickering, arguments, et al.
    If you stop all bickering and arguments most people will stop using MM. We can't only all sing "All You Need Is Love".

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    If you stop all bickering and arguments most people will stop using MM. We can't only all sing "All You Need Is Love".
    Give it a try and let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Why do you think this thread was started?

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Why do you think this thread was started?
    This thread was started so a poster could yet again attempt to present himself as "Mister reasonable", implicitly tarring others as being "unreasonable", make another insincere and facile comment about "the way forward", pronounce a vomit-worthy "Let's try to be nice" when he's one of the nastiest guys on here and finally try and cosy up to people preparatory to launching another "I feel a banning" tirade against anyone who doesn't share his comical lefty views.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast