+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T Well done brin and cam

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    This thread was started so a poster could yet again attempt to present himself as "Mister reasonable", implicitly tarring others as being "unreasonable", make another insincere and facile comment about "the way forward", pronounce a vomit-worthy "Let's try to be nice" when he's one of the nastiest guys on here and finally try and cosy up to people preparatory to launching another "I feel a banning" tirade against anyone who doesn't share his comical lefty views.
    Ya love me really tho don't you Monts... I only treat you mean to keep you keen...

This thread was started so a poster could yet again attempt to present himself as "Mister reasonable", implicitly tarring others as being "unreasonable", make another insincere and facile comment about "the way forward", pronounce a vomit-worthy "Let's try to be nice" when he's one of the nastiest guys on here and finally try and cosy up to people preparatory to launching another "I feel a banning" tirade against anyone who doesn't share his comical lefty views.
    You say ridulous but the club, with the kneeling for BLM and sponsorship by Mears who have the asylum seeker/ economic migrant housing contract for Yorkshire and elsewhere, seem much more simpatico with his politics than with yours and many other fans.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    You say ridulous but the club, with the kneeling for BLM and sponsorship by Mears who have the asylum seeker/ economic migrant housing contract for Yorkshire and elsewhere, seem much more simpatico with his politics than with yours and many other fans.
    If I didn't exist roly would have to invent me; he likes the sparring. Btw, I didn't say "ridiculous" and my adherence to RUFC is a spiritual one that transcends any current incarnation of the club, its ownership or its management. I have just ended my membership of the National Trust for its woke stance. I also note BAFTA and the Oscars will now only consider films that fit "diversity criteria" and that older members may be removed from judging panels.

If I didn't exist roly would have to invent me; he likes the sparring. Btw, I didn't say "ridiculous" and my adherence to RUFC is a spiritual one that transcends any current incarnation of the club, its ownership or its management.
    That sounds like a bit of a cop-out TBH.

Hook, line and sinker.

That sounds like a bit of a cop-out TBH.
    I'm beginning to think you're a nut. Sorry but there you go.

For the benefit of us newbies who thought this was a FOOTBALL forum, please STOP! We're not interested in your knowledge of Voltaire or any of your political views unless perhaps they are preceded by OT.

I always feel comforted by the fact that your abuse is not only reserved for me Monty . Shows we have a chance...

Blummin eck where did that post go from Monty. Quick draw by cam there methinks unless Mr monts thought he shouldn't be too harsh on newbies

I removed it because his comments were based upon this thread already being market O/T but it was only that way because I'd added the O/T after seeing SCM's comment.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast