+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T Well done brin and cam

Here am I thinking you might think his comments might upset a newbie😉

Don't forget these softy southerners might take exception to foul mouthed hairy ar sed northerners like Mr monts

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I'm beginning to think you're a nut. Sorry but there you go.
    Looks like some people think you're a troll.

No you misread it. People think he's off his trolley 😆

This "Southern Softie" was brung up in a South Yorkshire (West Riding) mining village. Sorry I missed the insult if one was posted and then removed before I got to see it. Was it interestingly pointed and to the point or just lairy mouthing off? I feel OK about asking this now the thread has been labelled OT.

You will be immune to montyitis then South coast. Just the usual bile from the great man. I can't remember it cos I'm immune to it myself. It wasn't owt with much logic to it but that's Monty for ya. I wunt lose any sleep over it in fact it might send you to sleep.😉

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    For the benefit of us newbies who thought this was a FOOTBALL forum, please STOP! We're not interested in your knowledge of Voltaire or any of your political views unless perhaps they are preceded by OT.
    Welcome. For a newbie you're surprisingly familiar with the OT etiquette. Have you frequented millers mad before, perhaps under another alias?

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Welcome. For a newbie you're surprisingly familiar with the OT etiquette. Have you frequented millers mad before, perhaps under another alias?
    Are you suggesting he previously built boats in Southampton?

I think I'd better make a strategic withdrawal from this tread and return to matters football before I get hurt - or worse, be guilty of the very thing I was complaining about in the first place. Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    I think I'd better make a strategic withdrawal from this tread and return to matters football before I get hurt - or worse, be guilty of the very thing I was complaining about in the first place. Bye.
    Welcome, there’s Little chance john will find you on a football related topic, you will be safe there.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast