+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Well done brin and cam

O/T Well done brin and cam

....with the closing of the cov thread. Maybe that's the way forward. Once things start to go round in circles maybe that is a good time to stop em. They just get bitter and personal on all sides after a while.

Let's try to be nice
    Last edited by CAMiller; 23-09-2020 at 05:55 PM.

Your usually in the middle of it K. What would you do for entertainment?

A thread can run for so long then arguments, for want of a description, do fester and it's not what we want on here. Yes politics will always be around somewhere but we have to look to keep a football thread on that, which is 'football'.

My post was just informative of football players not taking the knee and I never envisaged it going into depth, where personal slur and insults would arise. Let's just put this one to bed and move on. Have a good day everyone and enjoy the sunshine if you can, I think this is the last of the best weather we'll see this year. Tomorrow and for three days, a big drop in temperature and rain, rain and more rain, yuk!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    A thread can run for so long then arguments, for want of a description, do fester and it's not what we want on here. Yes politics will always be around somewhere but we have to look to keep a football thread on that, which is 'football'.

My post was just informative of football players not taking the knee and I never envisaged it going into depth
    Sorry, but you're incredibly naïve if you thought you were starting a football thread that wouldn't turn into politics.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Sorry, but you're incredibly naïve if you thought you were starting a football thread that wouldn't turn into politics.
    At the time I thought nothing more, naive, no. It's just a shame it descended into what it did. Anyway, case closed got to move on.

Have a nice day.

At the time I thought nothing more, naive, no. It's just a shame it descended into what it did. Anyway, case closed got to move on.

Have a nice day.
    You too Brin, enjoy the sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    You too Brin, enjoy the sunshine.
    You waint need the cardie today Brin!

Have a nice day.
    It was about politics in football so I don't see the problem.

Have a nice day.
    Its a shame Brin that people have to turn all the football threads into a left wing politics show, still CAM shut them down eventually

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Its a shame Brin that people have to turn all the football threads into a left wing politics show, still CAM shut them down eventually
    Where's the smiley? I'm confused!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast