+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Why shut pubs at 10pm

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The only opinion of mine in that post is where I state that my previous post told the truth regarding the HGV incident. However I believe I'm right in my assertions on that one as Islay's account just doesn't add up.

The rest is fact.
    My wife who was sitting in the front passenger’s seat screamed as she thought that the HGV as it came round the bend was going to hit our car.
    I pulled over as far as I could safely do and stopped our car. The HGV driver did not stop. So much for them previously being called the Knights of the Road.
    No doubt you will dispute my version of what happened but there is one important fact. We were there when this near miss took place and you were not.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    My wife who was sitting in the front passenger’s seat screamed as she thought that the HGV as it came round the bend was going to hit our car.
    I pulled over as far as I could safely do and stopped our car. The HGV driver did not stop. So much for them previously being called the Knights of the Road.
    No doubt you will dispute my version of what happened but there is one important fact. We were there when this near miss took place and you were not.
    He’s a hate filled @rsehole.

This is someone who hates a nation and wants independence because they called him Jock and other nasty names.

I’d be concerned if he was involved with anything to do with our club.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    He’s a hate filled @rsehole.

This is someone who hates a nation and wants independence because they called him Jock and other nasty names.

I’d be concerned if he was involved with anything to do with our club.
    Man was the fans rep

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Man was the fans rep
    I think most people gave Deeranged a very hard time when he was fans rep. Don't think the criticism was fairly directed at him. The Derry did suffer from the policy adopted by the board and nothing he said was going to change that decision.

Man was the fans rep
    That worries me.

Man was the fans rep
    Operative word being of course 'was'.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Operative word being of course 'was'.
    Thankfully.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)