+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: York Ticket Sales Suspended

Exclamation York Ticket Sales Suspended

Following confirmation from the Prime Minister that supporters will not return to stadiums in October as planned, we have suspended ticket sales for Saturday’s pre-season friendly against York City.

Details from the OS...

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2020/september/york-test-event-190920/
    Last edited by SwalePie; 22-09-2020 at 12:45 PM.

I had a phone call from the ticket office at 1:10pm today telling me I had been selected for a ticket in the ballot. I asked the bloke if the game was still going ahead with spectators, and he said it was so I paid for my ticket and had the confirmation e-mailed to me at 1:14pm.

Looks like I'll have Saturday afternoon free after all!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I had a phone call from the ticket office at 1:10pm today telling me I had been selected for a ticket in the ballot. I asked the bloke if the game was still going ahead with spectators, and he said it was so I paid for my ticket and had the confirmation e-mailed to me at 1:14pm.

Looks like I'll have Saturday afternoon free after all!
    I entered the draw with the intention of giving my ticket away, prob to someone of the Notts Facebook sites until someone, *cough*, told me that prob wasn't a good idea at present. I thought, well, what's the chances of me getting selected anyway? I got a phone call yesterday.

Still, for what's it's worth they can keep my fiver if it's cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I entered the draw with the intention of giving my ticket away, prob to someone of the Notts Facebook sites until someone, *cough*, told me that prob wasn't a good idea at present. I thought, well, what's the chances of me getting selected anyway? I got a phone call yesterday.

Still, for what's it's worth they can keep my fiver if it's cancelled.
    probably all for the best but it makes you wonder how many actually bothered to apply, how many would we normally get for a friendly v York do you reckon?

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  22.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    probably all for the best but it makes you wonder how many actually bothered to apply, how many would we normally get for a friendly v York do you reckon?
    Hard to say Kev. No doubt Covid would lessen the number wanting to attend but a total lack of live football might well increase it?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Hard to say Kev. No doubt Covid would lessen the number wanting to attend but a total lack of live football might well increase it?
    I did not apply because I thought this would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    In a normal pre-season friendly I'd guess we'd only get around the 1,200 mark, so in Covid times it was probably easier to be a winner in the ballot than we might think. Like others I won't be claiming a refund, so it might still generate a bit of cash for the club.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast