+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Harrogate Town 22.09.20 [FAT SF]

Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Harrogate Town 22.09.20 [FAT SF]

Notts 3 - 3 Harrogate

Roberts, Wootton, Rodrigues

Notts win on penalties when Slocombe saves all 5 and scores our 5th.

No scenes. No limbs.

Att. 0,000

All I can see is a repeat of the P/O final.

Notts 1-3 Harrogate.

Wootten.

I feel it's safe to say, no-one will be going to Wembley this year.

What's the point of this game now.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ_OTF View Post
    Regardless of when it might get paid it's £15,000 to the winner and a guarantee of another £30,000 for being a finalist and considering who the opponents are for the final a very good chance of making that £60,000 so £75,000 in total if we go through and then win the trophy.

I’d like to be more confident, but I’m not. We were comprehensively beaten before and Harrogate should be even better now whilst we’re in something of a transition stage....and a few weeks behind them in terms of match practice to boot.

Think Gump said it, but a repeat of the playoff final is a possibility.

1-3

Rawlo

Looking forward to the match but very wary. I have to go with 2 -3 but would be delighted to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ_OTF View Post
    A lot of point in my opinion. Even though some see us competing in this competition as a bit of an embarrassment, I've loved it from the start. It's given me some great memories, like the 9 man win at Yeovil and Michael Doyle's stoppage time 250 yard yard winner against Dagenham (it gets further out every time I think about it). The best memory though has to be the Aveley chairman's reaction when his club were drawn to play at Meadow Lane. I never thought anyone would go ballistic with joy at being drawn away to Notts County! It's the exact antithesis of the monster the Premiership has become. The cash was pennies in their terms, but they would struggle to match the passion.

1-1, we lose on penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A lot of point in my opinion. Even though some see us competing in this competition as a bit of an embarrassment, I've loved it from the start. It's given me some great memories, like the 9 man win at Yeovil and Michael Doyle's stoppage time 250 yard yard winner against Dagenham (it gets further out every time I think about it). The best memory though has to be the Aveley chairman's reaction when his club were drawn to play at Meadow Lane. I never thought anyone would go ballistic with joy at being drawn away to Notts County! It's the exact antithesis of the monster the Premiership has become. The cash was pennies in their terms, but they would struggle to match the passion.

1-1, we lose on penalties.
    Good analysis showing the things a true fan cares about.

Ps Doyle was walking along the river bank when he hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I agree, this competitioin (in reality the FA Amateur Cup) has far more history than the Screweverybody/window/roverpaint/U23 thingy. If Notts became the only club to win this and the FA Cup it wouod be great IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Good analysis showing the things a true fan cares about.

Ps Doyle was walking along the river bank when he hit it.
    Lies, he was walking past the BBC on London Road.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast