+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea v Barnsley Match Thread

First half we could have been 5-3 up. Definitely should have at least had a couple. No quality finishing. They look patient, as you’d expect....
    some great opportunities.... Collins can consider himself lucky to stay on the field I think.....

Blow the whistle for fecks sake before we gift em anymore .

Does this mean weer Art of the Carrybo Cup then not unexpected so let's soort Coventry art on Setdi ??? That's goowin to be hard , make no mistake , STRUBER AND THE BOARD OUT NOW !! Lidhl and Aldi buy us art quick , enough grarnd to build 2 reyt shop's , ont Ponty end Car park ,,

Should have played the kids. We will regret it Saturday.

Struber has to go , clueless and his favourites ? Well what can you say ?

Lucky they didn't get double figures .

What you take from that I don't know .

We move on I suppose .

I can’t get angry....... three self inflicted goals. What it does say is that we most definitely haven’t any players that will be interesting higher League opposition. I’d say that we will be keeping Mowatt and Woodrow most definitely.
    Playing out from the back and giving the ball away against Championship players is bad enough..... but suicidal against even a half decent Premiership side, let alone one like Chelsea.
    Get out of the FA Cup quick, and concentrate on one prize. Fourth bottom.

We were always going to lose this game. The important thing was to come away with a bit of pride.

From watching the clips on Gillette Soccer Special we did our usual good first 20 mins with Chelsea looking complacent and sloppy. We lacked clinical finishing.

Our defence edda shocker throughout the game with a number of schoolboy errors. It is this wot concerns me as this is meant to be our strength under Struber. Let's hope confidence is not affected.

Well done to Ponte Steve who predicted 6-0
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-09-2020 at 09:04 PM.

We gifted them at least 4 goals, but they could have scored from their decent moves.
    Agree about playing out from the back, crazy against Chelsea.
    We played some excellent football at times, but our finishing is poor.
    I thought Styles played well, Woodrow too. Surprised he was taken off at half time and Freiser stayed on. He did nowt all game. Chaplin and Thomas didn't make an impact, but Oduor did okay when he came on. I thought Ludwig and Halme did okay.
    Only our third league game this coming Saturday, and it is a
    big one. A must win in my opinion. We need 3 points.
    Will Woodrow leave this window? I get the feeling that Struber doesn't rate him, he came closest to scoring tonight, and a lot of our good moves in the first half came through him. If he goes, I bet we don't replace him

That result was definitely a confidence boost for the players keeping it down to only 6 great preparation for Saturday

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast