+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chelsea v Barnsley Match Thread

Saw Donovan at Bingley Hall in Stafford as support to Prog Gods Yes.
    2 musical legends.
    Meanwhile back on the football pitch, if last night dunt show the 80%ers to get their hands in their pockets sharpish, wi can all get ready for leg 1 next season and a new HC next month.

Wot are you lot on about ?, this is waaaay too 60s based for me. I need to take a break, has anybody got a spare Kit kat on here.

Back to the match eh lol, and this was one of those games where it sounded like we had a really good opening 20 minutes, and should have taken the lead... But then the floodgates really opened!!.
    I liked the comments on Tykes Tv that night, suggesting that we could/should be having a word with Frank Lampy about some of the decent Chelski reserve players, who might want to go out on loan for the season!.

And hey listen to these after match comments, Don Hutchinson really tried to give us credit for the way we played and went at them for the first 20 minutes. And the complete cretin presenter showed total ignorance and disrespect to us, and what he was saying!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And hey listen to these after match comments, Don Hutchinson really tried to give us credit for the way we played and went at them for the first 20 minutes. And the complete cretin presenter showed total ignorance and disrespect to us, and what he was saying!.

Presenter were reight though when all said and done. Some shocking defending. Chelsea got 6 but should've had 10 in fairness. I appreciate that we could've scored a couple but we didnt.

We dont want credit for having a go and losing 6 nil. Struber showed tactical stupidity. Tha cant laik like that against international class players, they'll punish thi everytime

Hey Pass, it annoys me here because I suppose he was right. Our defending was terrible but I still didn't like the slimy git's refusal to offer any sort of credit to us to begin with.

I do wish we could get a nasty unpleasant streak again sometimes, where other teams are slagging us off after we've beat them. We need that winning mentality again or this is going to be relegated by February isn't it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345