+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strubers apparently gerrin monk on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    If he was such a Big Player why sell him , particularly as he had 2 years left on his contract, I believe ?
    I thought he was sh1t. Glad we sold him. Bring in a fullback, target man and box to box midfielder, push Mowatt further forward and jobs a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I thought he was sh1t. Glad we sold him. Bring in a fullback, target man and box to box midfielder, push Mowatt further forward and jobs a good one.
    Mowatt ? Need to get rid of that Donkey , Struber rated Brown ( so did I ) just shows a so called Big Player ,,, £ signs flash and he's gone , they aren't listening Gerhard ,

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Gerhard Struber after Barnsley’s 6-0 defeat at Chelsea: “The quality in our offence is OK but we need new strikers. The board knows what we want and I think we’re in a very good exchange. In the end they have to invest otherwise we have a similar situation like the last year.”
    Am guessing "we're in a very good exchange" means a good dialogue between Struber and the owners.

Struber: "Mister Lee, can I have some money to buy a striker ?"

Mister Lee: " No ".

Struber: "But that nice Dane Murphy said every penny of the money we got for Brown would be re-invested back into the squad".

Mister Lee: "Aaah, that just to pirrak fans".

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Struber: ”Now we lose Brown. Brown was for us a big player with a big impact in our pressing and now we need a replacement. We can see at the moment we play very well without output.”

Asked if he’s hopeful the board will back him. “I hope it.”
    Asked if he’s hopeful the board will back him. “I hope it.”

Typo I think ESR should have read "I hop it"

...doesn't rain I've got my washing out.

New York REDBULLS looking to approach BFC for Struber ? What do you think

New York REDBULLS looking to approach BFC for Struber ? What do you think
    If thuzza ownership link to Red Bull Salzburg thu might be summat innit.

The source "Insider Football" is a group of 20 somethings looking for clicks on their website to mek money so it could be all b0ll0cks and they ev just linked the two Red Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If thuzza ownership link to Red Bull Salzburg thu might be summat innit.

The source "Insider Football" is a group of 20 somethings looking for clicks on their website to mek money so it could be all b0ll0cks and they ev just linked the two Red Bulls.
    Av no Idea SB , a mate of mine who works for Sheffield & Hallamshire FA teld mi , William Beern may ev set this up if true ?? Am ony messenger dunt thee bi shooitin me
    " Sue the sox offum Paul " !!!

Av no Idea SB , a mate of mine who works for Sheffield & Hallamshire FA teld mi , William Beern may ev set this up if true ?? Am ony messenger dunt thee bi shooitin me
    " Sue the sox offum Paul " !!!
    Am not shooitin at thee mi owd. Am just sayin it could be true or it could be Red Bullocks.

I ennta clue.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Am not shooitin at thee mi owd. Am just sayin it could be true or it could be Red Bullocks.

I ennta clue.
    Al telthi summat else , thuz sumdi doowin a Simon Davey darn theer , tellin tales and shyte stirring , hoping he gets the job, al leerv thi to gess who that is ? Clue ,, iz stepped in afoor ,
    Arr club is in deep turmoyle reyt nar , a wish wid nivva gorrin to this Chein thing , it's ripping the Club and Fans apart ,
    Last edited by Romared; 24-09-2020 at 04:31 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast