+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Strubers apparently gerrin monk on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Why won't you name him?
    Why should I ? , if you can't work it out from the clue's ?

What is being said may be libelous & the "clues" are very obvious who is being referred to

What is being said may be libelous & the "clues" are very obvious who is being referred to
    All allegedly , if it was so obvious why didn't you know ? It could be all ballax , I won't comment on this anymore ..

I did know
    Your thinly disguised clues would be no defense if you were sued
    That's why there are libel laws
    Adding allegedly now is a bit late don't you think?

Yeah be careful uncle Roma, you/we don't want Kerr Avon getting all over you on this thread like a bad rash.

I want to support Gerhard and I was willing to during the few pre season matches. But its become blatantly obvious already that we're in another relegation scrap, because he wasn't able to strengthen the squad at all, especially up front. Dominic Freiser ?, bring back Dave Regis I say !!.

I did know
    Your thinly disguised clues would be no defense if you were sued
    That's why there are libel laws
    Adding allegedly now is a bit late don't you think?
    Sued for saying someone was allegedly telling tales and shi t stirring is highly unlikely. Murray would be suing half of Barnsley if he read the stuff written about him and wanted to go down that route. There’s a lot worse said on here particularly about the owners.

Murray isn’t well liked , it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    There’s a lot worse said on here particularly about the owners.
    Not me Officer. I ev been reyt behind 'em from Day One. Honest. It worrim ovva theear.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Sued for saying someone was allegedly telling tales and shi t stirring is highly unlikely. Murray would be suing half of Barnsley if he read the stuff written about him and wanted to go down that route. There’s a lot worse said on here particularly about the owners.

Murray isn’t well liked , it is what it is

So back to square one , why all the cryptic clues then?

Why ask questions when you say you know the answers ? And where is this thread going exactly , are you wanting a libel case against me ? It's only you that keeps reaping things like this up , I'm not one bit worried or bothered about this tedious behaviour of yours , waste of energy

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Why ask questions when you say you know the answers ? And where is this thread going exactly , are you wanting a libel case against me ? It's only you that keeps reaping things like this up , I'm not one bit worried or bothered about this tedious behaviour of yours , waste of energy
    Thought you weren't going to comment any further

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast