+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strubers apparently gerrin monk on ?

Strubers apparently gerrin monk on ?

Not gerrin the support he needs ??? Av we been here before will owt change ? What a Shambles , weer do we go nar ? It could possibly be best thing in many ways , them to go and us rebuild , They the 80% s are the worst i've ever known , a wonder what Bill thinks right now ?

Heading towards another Stendel situation is this .

No doubt it will come to a head following a defeat as Struber realises he's not a magician and there are limits to what he can do with what he's got to work with .

Absolutely unacceptable if this club is relegated this season with what's come up from League One and another with a twelve point deduction .

Looks like they are not willing to spend the Jacob Brown money. Deja vu

Where's the £7-8 million championship money going players wages to combat loss of revenue

Breaking point soon , as Tom Jones sang " its not unusual " , Can we expect an announcement shortly ? I doubt it

Gerhard Struber after Barnsley’s 6-0 defeat at Chelsea: “The quality in our offence is OK but we need new strikers. The board knows what we want and I think we’re in a very good exchange. In the end they have to invest otherwise we have a similar situation like the last year.”

Struber: ”Now we lose Brown. Brown was for us a big player with a big impact in our pressing and now we need a replacement. We can see at the moment we play very well without output.”

Asked if he’s hopeful the board will back him. “I hope it.”

Only backing he will gets will be a push through Exit door

Unfortunately this is only going one way for Gerhard, and thats the 'Stendel' way. And that means his sacking or mutual resignation of course!.
    These excuses of good build-up play and us being unlucky, or we were done by a crappy ref etc, they wont hold out much longer.
    I hate to say it but Im starting to think he/Struber is almost in the last chance saloon already.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Struber: ”Now we lose Brown. Brown was for us a big player with a big impact in our pressing and now we need a replacement. We can see at the moment we play very well without output.”

Asked if he’s hopeful the board will back him. “I hope it.”
    If he was such a Big Player why sell him , particularly as he had 2 years left on his contract, I believe ?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast