+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Strubers apparently gerrin monk on ?

A Statement from Dane Murphy on the Tykes Mad Dispute.

Yes there is a well publicised dispute between two long standing posters on here;

I have been privvy to this dispute by being able to read their posts. Both parties have the interests of the club at heart. These things happen in life, be it business, family or sport. But the focus for this message board remains the same, to see the success of Barnsley FC on the field and I anticipate both parties will move forward with that joint aim in mind and the dispute will become secondary to that as from today so we can prepare for a big game tomorrow with no distractions.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Thought you weren't going to comment any further
    Just pathetic....... you never learn Dimbleby

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Yes there is a well publicised dispute between two long standing posters on here;

I have been privvy to this dispute by being able to read their posts. Both parties have the interests of the club at heart. These things happen in life, be it business, family or sport. But the focus for this message board remains the same, to see the success of Barnsley FC on the field and I anticipate both parties will move forward with that joint aim in mind and the dispute will become secondary to that as from today so we can prepare for a big game tomorrow with no distractions.

I think SB knows a little bit tooooo much here lads, maybe hes best mates with Gauthier Ganaye lol. Or maybe he has a little second hand caravan in Nice (France).

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Care to elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Thacarnt gerra stocking off a bare leg
    or any answers it seems ?
    Last edited by Romared; 26-09-2020 at 07:20 AM.

???????????????? More questions than answer's Jonny Nash

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Stoney ground I'm afraid SB Stoney ground.
    If you care to look at the evidence

" looking for clue's " Robert Palmer ,

Wellington St, Setdi neet, artside Corner Pin at closing time.

"Comon, Leearv it nar lads, wiv all edda a drink and it's just beer talking. Shiz not worth feytin ovva. Look, shiz just let some other lad buy her a brandy and babycham and shiz giving him tarty looks."

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast