+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (5)

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post

It doesn't really back up what the talk radio journalist appears to be saying though.
    As CAM points out it is not very clear. Yet she clearly raises the issue of false positives, which as Heneghan has repeatedly pointed out for months is definitely problematic. Shapps response says it all really.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    As CAM points out it is not very clear. Yet she clearly raises the issue of false positives, which as Heneghan has repeatedly pointed out for months is definitely problematic. Shapps response says it all really.
    Give it a rest you plank. Go and mingle in a crowded pub for God's sake.

I wonder how many who don’t follow guidelines are ****ing moaning

Professor Carl Heneghan, clarifies the issue. He was the man who exposed the errors in the figures the other month when people who had recovered from covid then died of other causes were being included in the stats.

https://youtu.be/iUAmhFJBmts
    THE number of coronavirus inpatients has increased more than threefold within the last week at Rotherham Hospital.

George Briggs, chief operating officer for the Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust, said that as of 8am this morning (Wednesday), the hospital had nine Covid-19 inpatients - last week there were just two.

Maybe this prof could check Rotherham hospital figures out today

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...ital_36756.htm

Prime Minister Whitty must not be allowed to con us any longer. The average age of Corona deaths is 82.Yes 82!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Prime Minister Whitty must not be allowed to con us any longer. The average age of Corona deaths is 82.Yes 82!!!!!
    How's Vlad, Bill? Covid, Novichock, who cares? Good lad. Keep it up.

Take the blinkers off Wendy

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Take the blinkers off Wendy
    You boys have got it all wrong. It isn't the govt dictating it's the people demanding. Students - w*nkers everyone - can't abide by social distancing so what's going to happen? Nothing to do with BoJo and the govt. Just now I spoke with a friend in the UCU; if the Covid outbreaks in Scottish and Welsh universities are replicated in England (and they will be because 18-34 year olds are all rrses) they will pull the plug. Well done, lads and lasses. Sh*gged and pissed it up on Fresher's Week but your course just went online. Haha. Take a bow Bill, IBS and g_f, the three frigging stooges.

Wendy,I've got no time for the over privileged students at universities where we have overpaid lecturers milking the system.We have to concentrate on the vulnerable's concerns but not strangle the economy,where the damage would be far greater.

I have shared numerous credible scientist and a few duffers.

You have famously missed the point I was making from the outset.

Following "The Science" as governments the world over, are claiming to do is complete nonsenses as "science" is not a unified body of thought. There are credible scientists on all sides of the debate, plus cranks and crackpots.

My point from the outset is that the scientists who are driving our campaign have links to huge pharmaceutical companies. One of these companies currently involved in yet another investigation for fraud. The same company has paid out millions in fines over the years for bad practice.
    How very apt. Here you've gone and veered from credible and serious point in one paragraph, to joining the cranks and crackpots in the next desperate for there to be some sort of conspiracy that doesn't exist.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast