+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (5)

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Prime Minister Whitty must not be allowed to con us any longer. The average age of Corona deaths is 82.Yes 82!!!!!
    Bill, where are you getting your facts from? I'm concerned you're misinformed.

I don't know the average age, but the number of deaths by age group as of yesterday was:

0 - 19: 20
    20 - 39: 216
    40 - 59: 2,309
    60 - 79: 11,333
    80+: 15,930
    https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistic...-daily-deaths/

To get your average age of 82, the majority of deaths in the 80+ category would have to be in people approaching 100 years old!

Ah come on Monty you were a student once upon a time doing lots of naughty things even being part of some lefty demos at some point no doubt. Where did it all go wrong?

John, don't be misled by your Guardian,deaths by Corona with no other ailment for under 60's is just over 300.You will not read that in your daily news sheet because they don't want to publicise that.

John, don't be misled by your Guardian,deaths by Corona with no other ailment for under 60's is just over 300.You will not read that in your daily news sheet because they don't want to publicise that.
    As I mentioned previously Bill, that number may be correct but don't forget a great many of the 14,000 other deaths 'with' covid for under 60s could list obesity (I'm classed as obese at 6'4" and 14st) or asthma but it's unlikely it would have killed them.

That's true CAM, there's a lot of distorted figures manufactured from data to suit their own agenda.Look how PublicHealthEngland had to admit to misleading the public.

Bill, where is your source for 82 then?

My source was provided, and it was the NHS's website, not the Guardian.

Maybe you're just a bit gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    THE number of coronavirus inpatients has increased more than threefold within the last week at Rotherham Hospital.

George Briggs, chief operating officer for the Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust, said that as of 8am this morning (Wednesday), the hospital had nine Covid-19 inpatients - last week there were just two.

Maybe this prof could check Rotherham hospital figures out today

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...ital_36756.htm
    I wonder what race all these new cases are?

Turns out Patrick Valance has £600,000 worth of shares in vaccine company, what a huge surprise.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...rm-contracted/

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Turns out Patrick Valance has £600,000 worth of shares in vaccine company, what a huge surprise.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...rm-contracted/
    And probably serco will probably be handed contract to administer it..

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast