+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (5)

IBS I have not been following all this thread but you say nurses have been sacked for saying hospitals are empty. I would think trying to dismiss someone in the NHS would be a hard at this time. Do you have any first hand reports or is it a friend of a friends friend ?

Been in the news

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    So the lockdown rally is closed down for not obeying rules.

BLM and ER allowed to take place (vandalism included)

Why was today's protest any different?

Please explain.
    Khan and Common Purpose Dick are in charge of the Met.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Been in the news
    Kate Shemirani.

She's been suspended anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Kate Shemirani.

She's been suspended anyway.
    So - one out and out nutcase who refers to her employer as "the new Auschwitz" and blames 5G for the virus is
    "the nurses who have been sacked for saying hospitals are empty" according to ibs?
    ffs - beyond ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    So - one out and out nutcase who refers to her employer as "the new Auschwitz" and blames 5G for the virus is
    "the nurses who have been sacked for saying hospitals are empty" according to ibs?
    ffs - beyond ridiculous
    No that was according to me, he may have someone else in mind.

Doctors and nurses have been threatened when they've mentioned the lack of Covid cases in their hospitals.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    No that was according to me, he may have someone else in mind.

Doctors and nurses have been threatened when they've mentioned the lack of Covid cases in their hospitals.
    Yes - I know it was according to you. You were quoting his post saying that this had been in the news. I assumed you were supporting his view and providing the "facts" to back him up.

Washington State where I am is one of the states that is considered to have the virus 'under control' as 34 out of 50 US states are seeing cases/deaths on the rise. Even then, models are showing that Washington State will be short of intensive care beds by December. May be scaremongering, time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Washington State where I am is one of the states that is considered to have the virus 'under control' as 34 out of 50 US states are seeing cases/deaths on the rise. Even then, models are showing that Washington State will be short of intensive care beds by December. May be scaremongering, time will tell.
    I've said and I'm sick of saying that the great problem with this virus is that it mainly kills the "dispensable" elderly but is spread by the irresponsible young. Every lecturer I know said reopening the universities would be a disaster but (but, but) they were overruled by accommodation officers who needed to fill student accommodation to balance the books.

Covid-19: Up to £10,000 fine for failure to self-isolate in England

Personally I think if you go out knowing you have COVID-19 (like the one you did not so long ago and decided if was a good idea to go to pub) should spend a few nights in prison, the selfish git

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast