+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (5)

Late for his own press conference.

From the news released so far, are you able to meet your parents outdoors, either in a park or in their garden under the new lockdown? Can't find specific info, but it'll be amongst the most important restriction for many.

God knows but I think people will do it anyway.

Just seen a report out of Spain that dog walkers have a 78% greater chance of catching COVID and they are bemused as to why. Haven't they heard of dogging

Vaccine roll out from next week, will you be taking the jab?

Scientists are saying lockdown needs to be stricter. This lockdown, unlike the last, I have been told that my office is open and it is business as usual. I feel like I have been pressured into going in the office. I am told I work better from the office even though I get all my work done if I work from home. My wife works in a school (key worker) so we have had to put our kids in school.

I have put my children's health at risk and I am quite p1ssed off about it.

But lots more businesses are thinking the same. Roads are still busy as I see it when I am driving to work.

It has made me think about where my future lies work wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Scientists are saying lockdown needs to be stricter. This lockdown, unlike the last, I have been told that my office is open and it is business as usual. I feel like I have been pressured into going in the office. I am told I work better from the office even though I get all my work done if I work from home. My wife works in a school (key worker) so we have had to put our kids in school.

I have put my children's health at risk and I am quite p1ssed off about it.

But lots more businesses are thinking the same. Roads are still busy as I see it when I am driving to work.

It has made me think about where my future lies work wise.
    In a survey here, 25% of workers said they would do this when their employer asks them go back to the office. QUIT.

India highest deaths by looks

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011