+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What we're worth!

What we're worth!

Fascinating! Six times Norwich and a third more than Watford!
    Don't look at Barnsley though...
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...football_clubs

More what the club owners are worth, not 'we' as in RUFC. Probably a bit outdated as well seeing as it lists Tony's late wife.

I'm amazed at the Coates family who own BET365 worth 3.1 billion, allow Stoke city to flounder in the Championship.

There are 3 of them that run/own the company. I'm sure where, but I read somewhere last year that the female of the 3, not sure if she married into the family, paid herself a whopping 270 million pound bonus last year.

Mmm yeah...ASD Lighting is worth $180m ..we're worth fk all. Kind of makes you proud that were owned by a bloke who got rich making things and employing people rather than investments and gambling. Well does me anyway. If that's his total asset worth then he is quite a generous chap underwriting a stadium and supporting our losses in league 1 a couple of years ago. I mean compared to me he is a rich as fk but I bet it's quite easy to piss away quite a chunk of that wealth on a footie club with only 8000 fans..when theyre allowed to turn up!