+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Harrogate Town 22.09.20 [FAT SF]

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    I haven't seen an example of anyone calling for Ardley's head yet on this thread. Just pure bewilderment in general seems to be the zeitgeist.
    “Useless. Get him out” seems pretty conclusive to me. Around page 7

To be honest, as early as it is, many more of these kind of performances you’ll see plenty more.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post

To be honest, as early as it is, many more of these kind of performances you’ll see plenty more.
    Only one is saying it on the whole thread though. The rest of us are just concerned about another wasted year, maybe last one couldn't be helped but let's not **** this one up as well eh Notts?

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Are you just really thick, or ten years old?
    Ah another big man who wants to throw insults around because he disagrees with a stranger on the internet. Bore off.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post

Must have missed that one!!! Ha...yeah, it's to be expected of a minority. I'm still supportive of Neal but also still slightly on the fence, Ardley has his wish now. He has his players, good owners and good support generally, his pre season, etc. If this season goes ahead, we will be able to tell what he's really made of by the end of May.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Amazingly, we seemed to be playing even deeper this evening than last season. Took us two or three passes just to get to the edge of our own box. Manchester City can get away with that. We can’t.
    We were that deep at a few points that a back pass to the keeper was a forward pass!

Whatever system/plan the players aren’t doing it.

What I'm not getting is that much is made of us not having a competitive game beforehand, but, in the playoff semi final, the opposite was being rolled out, that Barnet had the competitive game under their belt and would be to their advantage. We all know how that turned out. So, now we have a competitive game under our belt, does that mean we have now an advantage over Dover and Altrincham?

Somehow, I am thinking we will not see this performance is not going to give us that springboard - but of course hoping i'm wrong.

Any more news on Cal ?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Welcome back Nav.

Problem is, he wasn't the worst player on the pitch by a long way.
    True, looked like the geordie Messi left the Bigg Market well after 10 last night.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Elisha Sam can walk my dog and I'll play for Notts.
    How good are you Navy as if that doesn't work out your dog will have to play and you'll have to take Sam for a walk ha ha. I was disappointed in Enzio tonight I must admit.

Defence - Good
    Midfield - Slow, Lightweight
    Attack - Non existent

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast