+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bums on seats

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    For those interested and as promised earlier this is a link to some of the EU wide data - the graphs make it easy to compare infection and death rates over the whole period and by country. https://covid19-country-overviews.ecdc.europa.eu/

the death rate curve is not tracking infections in the way it was earlier in the pandemic and the headline in the report is that the 72 day death rate across the EU is stable.
    It's done exactly what the chinese developed it to do. Killed off the elderly, obese, diabetics and cancer patients. all of which they view as "burdens". However, you'll note that almost none of the CCP rulers died or were even infected. not exactly a young and healthy group. wonder why that is. I'm sure it's just coincidence.

The world adjusted and we've done a lot better job protecting those vulnerable classes. The younger people getting it now have much lower mortality. basically no more than the flu. some countries such as Sweden, Brazil and many of the African counts (HCQ for malaria) are largely through the high risk classes. death rates for people under 40 would have been nominal with or without shutting down the world. Especially if they had avoided ventilators, used nebulizer steroids at first symptoms and been more agressive in use of the anti malarials such as HCQ which seems to inhibit the full blown cases.

the chinese won the first big skirmish in WW III which won't be fought with conventional weapons but instead economic, cyber and biological warfare. the next battle be much worse. we are badly weakened economically and spirit wise with the exception of some countries like Sweden. we also seem to have lost the will to stand up to dictators and tyrants. If you treat your own people as bad as the CCP and some of the other autocratic regimes you'll have no problem treating other countries worse.

I'll lay off. I know I'm a debbie downer on this matter.

People don't believe that they did it deliberately most even think the virus is bs lol.
    It was written long ago that ww3 will be biological but people dont believe that either.
    A country which is allowed to use prisoners innocent mind you to produce goods for the rest of the world to buy and to cultivate peoples organs at will not to mention take there land when ever they feel like it or shut you up if you say boo doesn't deserved to be called a country.
    We have allowed all this to happen in one way or another and the people of china let it happen also as they let afew speak out instead all as one destroy the culprits who feel out own pockets and destroying the world in the same process.

If Trump wins in the presidential election I suspect he may try to stand up to China and hold them to account. One of China’s generals wrote a paper seeking out how to release bio agents into the world which sounds sadly familiar.

Big shocks for a lot of the younger generation who did not experience the Cold War or more unstable and depressing economic times. Not sure a lot of them understand how hard and seemingly unfair life can be or have the critical curiosity to question the status quo.

Ironically i love a good political arguement, and some very good points made on this thread, but strangely, i just dont have the willpower to articulate what i think on this subject. Just so,so tired of it all.........exhausted TBH, maybe ive got the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Ironically i love a good political arguement, and some very good points made on this thread, but strangely, i just dont have the willpower to articulate what i think on this subject. Just so,so tired of it all.........exhausted TBH, maybe ive got the virus.
    Does your chest feel pumped? do you have trouble breathing? Do you run out of energy? Do you feel like dying? if not your all good hehe

Well,this thread certainly went off track.Hope you've all downloaded the new Covid App.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Well,this thread certainly went off track.Hope you've all downloaded the new Covid App.
    No lol they brought one out here and freakin thing does not work. They paid a stack for it also lol
    And it's not of the track as if we all die from COVID there certainly not going to be any bums on seats lol

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    It's done exactly what the chinese developed it to do. Killed off the elderly, obese, diabetics and cancer patients. all of which they view as "burdens". However, you'll note that almost none of the CCP rulers died or were even infected. not exactly a young and healthy group. wonder why that is. I'm sure it's just coincidence.

The world adjusted and we've done a lot better job protecting those vulnerable classes. The younger people getting it now have much lower mortality. basically no more than the flu. some countries such as Sweden, Brazil and many of the African counts (HCQ for malaria) are largely through the high risk classes. death rates for people under 40 would have been nominal with or without shutting down the world. Especially if they had avoided ventilators, used nebulizer steroids at first symptoms and been more agressive in use of the anti malarials such as HCQ which seems to inhibit the full blown cases.

the chinese won the first big skirmish in WW III which won't be fought with conventional weapons but instead economic, cyber and biological warfare. the next battle be much worse. we are badly weakened economically and spirit wise with the exception of some countries like Sweden. we also seem to have lost the will to stand up to dictators and tyrants. If you treat your own people as bad as the CCP and some of the other autocratic regimes you'll have no problem treating other countries worse.

I'll lay off. I know I'm a debbie downer on this matter.
    I think we differ on the "was it designed, or did it evolve" issue, but in terms of the effect and the reaction around the world we are as one. Don't think you're not a "debbie downer" (whatever that is, please explain!), just saying it like it is, shame not more do the same and act accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    I suspect that you are amongst the majority now, whether here in the UK or elsewhere, who are worn down by constant repetition of stuff that isn't news but is intended to instil yet more fear in the population, and an equally consistent "diet" of new illogical, ill-thought out and ludicrous restrictions that have little or no effect on viral transmission, but a disasterous effect on the mental and physical health of everyone. Welcome on board.

For any parents,grandparents,carers or indeed any individual - Mental Health awareness/understanding is so important in these Covid 19 times.
    Sadly signs of any such underlying Mental Health issues are still not picked up early enough particularly in children as this report states. https://www.centreformentalhealth.or...-mental-health

Sadly,the Funding or expertise is STILL not readily available in the UK for all age groups experiencing Mental Health issues and in these Covid 19 times that should be of a concern to any responsible adult.

MOT

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)