+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match Preview Millwall v Burnley

Match Preview Millwall v Burnley

Yes that is really Mi’wa 4 L’s all silent. But I really don’t want to diss anyone so I will try and shut my trap. Not easy. Mrs Outwood will tell you. To serious business. I really think I will be dead before they allow spectators back on the Turf. The buses that drift by on my road have house full signs on them. When will my beloved Longside have that sign on? Sean Dyche v Gary Rowett. Both good managers with a common singularity. New owners dismissed them both when they were delivering good results. To replace them with the same individual. Clue:He was not a Gorgon. We played well in parts at Leicester and could win here. Remind me when we last won at the Lion’s Den? Our exponentially growing injury list is a big worry when we don’t have sufficient cover but we do have quality players. I am going for penalties after a 1-1 draw.

I'm going for four of our Under-23's get injured and we have a bench full of 16 year olds on Sunday.

As an ex player I am sure that cris wood will score against us Lions, but you do have some good players, watched your last game against Leicester so a low scoring win for the Turfites. Plus we don't have our 12th man. those noisy,l loud, atmospheric fans of ours. Shame.
    Last edited by claw84; 23-09-2020 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    As an ex player I am sure that cris wood will score against us Lions, but you do have some good players, watched your last game against Leicester so a low scoring win for the Turfites. Plus we don't have our 12th man. those noisy,l loud, atmospheric fans of ours. Shame.
    It's bollox claw - it really is! Good luck - please win - we don't need a cup run.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Claw, what's the SP on your manager ? I can't quite weigh him up, his teams seem to go on good runs and then throw a few in, he's never lasted very long anywhere yet, but at all four clubs he's managed, he's won more than he's lost. What do your fans think ?

Actually I'm just sussing him out for our short-list when Sean goes.

Tarky not in the squad

Toekowski is a goner. 1 out 3 in.

No bloody joke an ingrowing toe-nail, no wonder the lad can't play.

Just saw Brownhill goal... that’s a great shot!!! Must be 30 yards out

Smashing performance tonight. Cracking goal from Brownhill and good performances from Thomas, Dunne, McNeil, Benson and also from Driscoll-Glennon who came on late in the game. Steady performance and clean sheet from Peacock-Farrell which is always good and that was Millwall's first defeat in 5 games. Quite a lot of positives from the game but wonder about the injury to Jay after 12 minutes. He left the ground with his foot in a protective boot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)