+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Upcoming Bands/Artists you would like to go and see whenwe get back to normality

O/T Upcoming Bands/Artists you would like to go and see whenwe get back to normality

Following on from Brins music thread but this one is about upcoming artists or bands you would like to see.

I will kick it off with this one.

The Teskey Brothers.

Propper Music as it should be.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 23-09-2020 at 05:55 PM.

You might be fishing in barren waters on this BigLad as I'd imagine like me most on MM won't have come across an 'up and coming' artist or at least one of much interest for the past 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You might be fishing in barren waters on this BigLad as I'd imagine like me most on MM won't have come across an 'up and coming' artist or at least one of much interest for the past 30 years.
    I haven't even bought a cd produced after 1978. If live music stopped today I'd not notice.

Came across this guy, Ben Cocks, when this tune came on as part of a scandi-noir netflix show. Great tune and style. Like to check him out in the flesh

Last edited by ragingpup; 23-09-2020 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Came across this guy, Ben Cocks, when this tune came on as part of a scandi-noir netflix show. Great tune and style. Like to check him out in the flesh
    Just one letter away from being a clinic treating peyronie's disease.

I don't think things will get back to normal for some of us gimmers so I'm looking forward to seeing Sandy Denny Gary Moore Elvis and John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    I don't think things will get back to normal for some of us gimmers so I'm looking forward to seeing Sandy Denny Gary Moore Elvis and John Lennon
    Steve, Gary Moore was the last act I saw at the Platform in Morecambe but I'm pretty sure he's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Steve, oddly enough Gary Moore was the last live act I saw. At The Platform, Morecambe. Very loud is about all I remember. Only the second musical event I had paid to watch - the first was Kennington Oval (The Who headlining) in 1971 and that was only 'cos I fancied the girl who organised the trip. My motto with music is if I can't pirate it I don't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Steve, oddly enough Gary Moore was the last live act I saw. At The Platform, Morecambe. Very loud is about all I remember. Only the second musical event I had paid to watch - the first was Kennington Oval (The Who headlining) in 1971 and that was only 'cos I fancied the girl who organised the trip. My motto with music is if I can't pirate it I don't bother.
    Hope you don't have a bootleg copy of "Roly Plays Ukulele" or you might be stirring up trouble on here

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Hope you don't have a bootleg copy of "Roly Plays Ukulele" or you might be stirring up trouble on here
    If I ever thought I was anything but an asset to this site I would fall on my sword - or at least call a taxi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast