+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: protest against covid restrictions

protest against covid restrictions

Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post

Should blast the stupid f uckers with water canons! Whilst, my view is the economy must go on - Boris needs to grow a pair and be tougher - no protests ( in a pandemic and could not care about human rights ) - pubs only open with outdoor space - no non essential places to close ( ie worship ) - larger fines - no immigrants crossing the channel otherwise immediately returned - and yes the army helping out! It appears Labour have an issue of the army being involved - idiots!!! Why should the army not be deployed to help the police and they already have been helping with testing - supplies - building hospitals etc.

I value mine and my family's health and if it means restrictions on personal freedom then so be it. People are dying yet there are morons in this country who complain they have to wear a mask etc. Un-bloody-believable.

[QUOTE=baggieal;39581082]Should blast the stupid f uckers with water canons! Whilst, my view is the economy must go on - Boris needs to grow a pair and be tougher - no protests ( in a pandemic and could not care about human rights ) - pubs only open with outdoor space - no non essential places to close ( ie worship ) - larger fines - no immigrants crossing the channel otherwise immediately returned - and yes the army helping out! It appears Labour have an issue of the army being involved - idiots!!! Why should the army not be deployed to help the police and they already have been helping with testing - supplies - building hospitals etc.[/QUO

The numbers today in total just 403551 positive 41825 dead in ICU 181 and hospital is 1319 that's 0.6% of the population positive and 0.06% dead- mostly old with co-morbidities and that includes me

For that we are being forced to live in a society without basic liberties & the threats to our wealth & happiness & yes our health from mental to cancer

Don't sign the petition if you do not value liberty or that you think the restrictions are proportionate but whatever you do DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Protests should always be organised in a prudent fashion, and not ”out of order”.

But, the thoughts and sentiments behind protests against lockdowns, draconian measures of different kinds etc, I fully sympathise with (as many might have guessed &#128526. You see them now in many countries.

As not a UK citizen can’t sign the petition.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Protests should always be organised in a prudent fashion, and not ”out of order”.

But, the thoughts and sentiments behind protests against lockdowns, draconian measures of different kinds etc, I fully sympathise with (as many might have guessed &#128526. You see them now in many countries.

As not a UK citizen can’t sign the petition.

Whilst everyone does have a right to protest - whilst the virus is about it should be online. Those in London protesting last week attacking police and not keeping a social distance are a disgrace. Each of them should be fined £10,000 and named and shamed. W ankers all of them!

Just been in Marks and Spencer and no staff are wearing masks and when questioned was told its not enforced until Thursday!! Shocking management so can’t staff pass on the virus today?

I'm a moron then but I know the numbers.... do you?

Many of the lower league clubs will almost certainly face the abyss now fans are not allowed back in. Boris as stated these measures could last up to 6 months and we all know they will last far longer until the magic bullet arrives. I fear a lot of the community clubs will go bust.

I'm a moron then but I know the numbers.... do you?

Everyone has a right to do what they feel best! I have said there should be no lock down again but Boris needs to get tougher - no protests in person ( whilst virus is on ) - pubs closing full stop unless they have a beer garden - no social gatherings and no unnecessary events ie worship etc - larger fines This in my view is sensible otherwise the majority could think - why should we bother!

I also know a child from my daughters school who died of Covid - does this make me a "moron" for caring?

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    I value mine and my family's health and if it means restrictions on personal freedom then so be it. People are dying yet there are morons in this country who complain they have to wear a mask etc. Un-bloody-believable.
    Well said!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)