+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Protests About Lai - West Brom Owner

Protests About Lai - West Brom Owner

Are you satisfied with Lai our owner and his intentions? Are you satisfied with the quality of our squad and investment v Premier League Money?

If not - please email this Friday at 9am your comments to sports@expressandstar.co.uk and newsdesk@expressandstar.co.uk

[B]Please Title your E-mails - Protest Against Lai & West Bromwich Albion Football Club

I will personally follow this up with telephone calls so the feelings get published Friday PM.

We need EVERYONE on this board to make their feelings known! Are you up for it?

I suggest once you have emailed confirm back on the board! Must be all e-mailed though Thursday evening/Friday morning for maximum effect. This will be the beginning! Anyone got any contacts with supporters club representatives or who can spread the word?

Count me in I will do this and encourage my fellow baggies who aren’t on this forum to do it also

Quote Originally Posted by Baggienat77 View Post
    Count me in I will do this and encourage my fellow baggies who aren’t on this forum to do it also

Yes please! Everyone bombard the supplied e-mails Thursday evening/Friday morning! I have given them an early warning it will happen!

I don‘t know what is happening but I sent an email last night

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)