+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Two Centre-Halves"

"Two Centre-Halves"

Well what a surprise that 2 CHs might have to leave! DA must have been planning for this when he decided to bring 2 new CHs. Okay, I know that I was one expressing anxiety about bringing in a new one but I was only expecting ONE.
    So who are the 2? Well I think, surprise, surprise, 1 of them is Lancashire but who is the other?
    Well, at the beginning of the season I was shouting for it to be Sass-Davies but I suspect that the other is a still overweight Nolan. A fairly recent Player of the Season, one wouldn't expect him to be in line for the chop.
    However, I'm only guessing🙂

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Well what a surprise that 2 CHs might have to leave! DA must have been planning for this when he decided to bring 2 new CHs. Okay, I know that I was one expressing anxiety about bringing in a new one but I was only expecting ONE.
    So who are the 2? Well I think, surprise, surprise, 1 of them is Lancashire but who is the other?
    Well, at the beginning of the season I was shouting for it to be Sass-Davies but I suspect that the other is a still overweight Nolan. A fairly recent Player of the Season, one wouldn't expect him to be in line for the chop.
    However, I'm only guessing🙂
    I suspect you are probably spot on both Lancashire and Nolan are both decent center halves but are a little injury prone.