+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 118 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1382

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Are you grooming again elite......!?🤣
    I don't think so Ken as there are no cash prizes offered this time

Although he seems desperate to meet up for a natter.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Show me, where I answered No? You've asked this question more than once i can't remember ever answering no. If you have the evidence that I did then please by all means provide it.
    So is the answer yes or no?

You are one weird obsessed individual with some obvious issues.

You are one weird obsessed individual with some obvious issues.
    Well one of us certainly is!

Still no answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    If you're worried about the swearing ( mistyped or not ), I'd ask you to look at some other footie forums. Forest and Brighton are my favorites. Passion, wit, lots and lots of swearing......not this knitting forum you and your Thicko mate wanna turn this forum into.
    Oh come off it Navy,

I'm not worried about the swearing personally but it is unnecessary and I'm sure there are plenty of youngsters who read this board that we should consider. I'm not interested in other boards particularly, only this one. Just because other places behave in a certain way doesn't make it acceptable or desirable. Also, why do you think 'Thicko' (presumably 'Laddo'?) is my mate? I don't know him any more than you do.

There's really no need to carry on this nonsense Navy. You have recently acknowledged your rude private messaging to me, which also had foul language, and I suppose that was as close to an apology as I'm likely to get, so why not put it behind us? Before that you struck me as a decent person who was going through tough times, which is why I was so lenient with you in moderating, despite the requests from others to ban you. You were kind regarding me losing my dog and generally seemed a good bloke. It just seems daft for you to drag this unpleasantness on for your apparent amusement.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 08-03-2021 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Well one of us certainly is!

Still no answer?
    Personally I think it would be nice if this thicko actually answered the question asked.
    I believe it was a simple yes or no answer.?..

Hey Ken, you were the one whining and complaining about being 'baited' on another thread just yesterday?!!? Tut tut, poor show chap. Hypocrite?

I've answered this specific question at least once before if not more. I was asked weeks if not months ago, why do you keep banging on about it?

One last time, Yes. I even detailed it's origins and why you've reinforced the nickname since.

I'm also sure No Nuts would call me an @rsehole to my face as he has previously typed on here. Unless he doesn't believe what he typed?

It's all very strange behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Personally I think it would be nice if this thicko actually answered the question asked.
    I believe it was a simple yes or no answer.?..
    He doesn't have to answer. In his own interests it's probably best if he doesn't.

I do however reserve the right to raise this again the next time he calls me 'No Nuts'.

I'm also sure No Nuts would call me an @rsehole to my face as he has previously typed on here. Unless he doesn't believe what he typed?
    Of course I would. It's my considered opinion of you so why wouldn't I repeat it?

So is your answer now yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    He doesn't have to answer. In his own interests it's probably best if he doesn't.

I do however reserve the right to raise this again the next time he calls me 'No Nuts'.
    "In his own interests it's probably best if he doesn't"

Why's that? What are you on about?

We don't get on. You don't like me clearly, I don't like you so why are you conversing so much and asking weird questions like this?

It's Notts County Mad, how about we talk , debate and argue about Notts for a change?

Page 118 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast