+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 119 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1382

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Of course I would. It's my considered opinion of you so why wouldn't I repeat it?

So is your answer now yes?
    When was it No? You are an expert at using the search engine , show me where I've answered No.

Like I said we don't get on. We both know that, everyone can see that, so what's your point?

When the season returns to normal we will all be sat in our usual seats at Meadow Lane cheering on Notts and hoping they win.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    When was it No? You are an expert at using the search engine , show me where I've answered No.
    If I've got it wrong and it isn't 'no', please could you confirm it's 'yes'?

You are one weird obsessed individual with some obvious issues.
    lol lol lol #Pmsl at that!!!

Hey Ken, you were the one whining and complaining about being 'baited' on another thread just yesterday?!!? Tut tut, poor show chap. Hypocrite?

I've answered this specific question at least once before if not more. I was asked weeks if not months ago, why do you keep banging on about it?

One last time, Yes. I even detailed it's origins and why you've reinforced the nickname since.

I'm also sure No Nuts would call me an @rsehole to my face as he has previously typed on here. Unless he doesn't believe what he typed?

It's all very strange behaviour.
    There you go elite..
    I believe in the middle of all that waffle he said YES to the question ( I think) I'm not sure what he was on about to be honest..!

What a sad bunch of pillocks you lot are. Seriously, each one of you...one and the same, endlessly accusing each other of doing the exact same thing. You do see that, don’t you?

Just selfish, childish, endless and not to mention tedious, waffle...every single day. Are your lives that empty and devoid of meaning you can spend so much time on here talking and arguing about absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    What a sad bunch of pillocks you lot are. Seriously, each one of you...one and the same, endlessly accusing each other of doing the exact same thing. You do see that, don’t you?

Just selfish, childish, endless and not to mention tedious, waffle...every single day. Are your lives that empty and devoid of meaning you can spend so much time on here talking and arguing about absolutely nothing.
    Pillock??!?! Would you dare say that to my.....only kidding I'm not that weird to finish that question and then ask it repeatedly another 3/4 times.

Can't argue with much of that tbh. It is arguing for arguing sake.

At least I'm being paid whilst I type this tedious waffle about absolutely nothing. What a retirement lol.

Hopefully this moment will be forever known as the nadir of NCM and it's onwards and upwards from now on in

It's up to us sad bunch of pillocks to improve.

Fingers crossed we can all get back to arguing about Notts on Notts County Mad. The clue is in the message boards name.

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    There you go elite..
    I believe in the middle of all that waffle he said YES to the question ( I think) I'm not sure what he was on about to be honest..!
    I'm still not sure, that's why I asked for confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post

Pillock??!?! Would you dare say that to my.....only kidding I'm not that weird to finish that question and then ask it repeatedly another 3/4 times.

Can't argue with much of that tbh. It is arguing for arguing sake.

At least I'm being paid whilst I type this tedious waffle about absolutely nothing. What a retirement lol.

Hopefully this moment will be forever known as the nadir of NCM and it's onwards and upwards from now on in

It's up to us sad bunch of pillocks to improve.

Fingers crossed we can all get back to arguing about Notts on Notts County Mad. The clue is in the message boards name.

COYP
    That’s what I don’t get, you seem...to me...like a fairly intelligent and even humorous chap, but then go engage on a level with the dregs of this board and bring yourself down. Why though? I’m guessing you must enjoy it on some level but you must know that it pretty much ruins it for everyone else?

Same question goes for Elite really, I imagine you two would get on like a house on fire if you were in the same room. Chewing the fat and arguing the toss about absolutely anything and nothing! Maybe you should have taken him up on his offer of a date?

A very valid question. I'm on a mission to raise the 'dreg levels', not expecting miracles but it was getting all to cosy and a little out of hand amongst the Pitchforks so stepped in to offer my services.

I wanted to see what happened if someone provided logical counter views on all things Notts. It went pretty much as expected. The yokels didn't like it, and they quickly rounded up together in solidarity.

Sadly as you have witnessed the debates and arguments have shifted from being about Notts (which it should be) to everything bar Notts. As you rightly pointed out arguing over absolute nothing in a pointless game of one upmanship.

Now I'm like the pied Piper, just one post and the usual suspects come out to play with sometimes unintentional funny results. It's a little too easy tbh and a few get a little too wound up or make themselves look very silly trying to be clever so there is an element of guilt at times but only small especially when the "dregs" resort to personal abuse. Today's exchange on this thread being the latest example.

I do realise it ruins it for the vast majority and therein lies the problem, the "dregs" as you call them clearly don't. Or they do and don't care a jot.

The solution is a simple and obvious one which has been highlighted by quite a few on here. Sadly my fanclub and some of the "dregs" have absolutely no interest in that solution to make NCM better.

Forget all the waffle around the edges this is what it comes down to. They either can't stop or simply don't want to. I could at any time I like, hence the offers.

I do enjoy it to a degree, if I didn't then it would insane to waste so much time on strangers. The only thing I would change is that the arguing was about Notts and football, the rest is just needless fluff.

I've got close mates who are Notts fans who I've been going to games with since the 80s these are the people I want to discuss all things Notts with in person.

So don't need to meet up with anyone on here, especially someone who is so keen to meet up with strangers from the internet, but thanks for the suggestion.

Like I said earlier hopefully we can have more debates about Notts, because so many threads are becoming Off Topic because of me and the lowly "dregs".

This thread is about whether Ardley should be sacked or not. It's not been discussed for awhile now it's been hijacked.

Fingers crossed we can ignore a little more and concentrate on Notts.

COYP

Page 119 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast