+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 121 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1382

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Fellas I have to agree with Tshanos sentiments, this is getting crazy now. You guys are taking up about 80/90 % of the threads now with this.
    Have a word with yourself matt. I know it annoys some, but I see it as a means to an end. The true figure is around 10-20% if you can be bothered to look in detail. I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Now insults are commonplace on here and seemingly condoned I'm joining in until things change.
    Great stuff laddo! So exactly how do you see you joining in with insults (you always have done) will help your mission?

The good thing is that the more you continue to insult, the more other posters will see what a total fake you are.

Because there has been a mini tsunami of insults and the use of nicknames (which you've chosen to totally ignore again) I realise I can't change so many folks behaviour on my own at the same time.

So I've decided to concentrate on another element of 'the mission' whilst they get it out of their system. And they seem to be happy so all good When they stop, I'll stop. Again you have my word.

Again not sure why you are so bothered about this so much?! You say you don't care about insults, expletives, you promote freedom not speech on here etc but your comments and sheer number of comments completely contradict this.

"Your weakness is you care too much".

Again not sure why you are so bothered about this so much?! You say you don't care about insults, expletives, you promote freedom not speech on here etc but your comments and sheer number of comments completely contradict this.
    I've explained before, I'm not bothered but I've made a bit of a hobby of showing arseholes up for what they are.

You are another to add to my list.

WTF? Can't you two newarks give it a rest?

A very valid question. I'm on a mission to raise the 'dreg levels', not expecting miracles but it was getting all to cosy and a little out of hand amongst the Pitchforks so stepped in to offer my services.

I wanted to see what happened if someone provided logical counter views on all things Notts. It went pretty much as expected. The yokels didn't like it, and they quickly rounded up together in solidarity.

Sadly as you have witnessed the debates and arguments have shifted from being about Notts (which it should be) to everything bar Notts. As you rightly pointed out arguing over absolute nothing in a pointless game of one upmanship.

Now I'm like the pied Piper, just one post and the usual suspects come out to play with sometimes unintentional funny results. It's a little too easy tbh and a few get a little too wound up or make themselves look very silly trying to be clever so there is an element of guilt at times but only small especially when the "dregs" resort to personal abuse. Today's exchange on this thread being the latest example.

I do realise it ruins it for the vast majority and therein lies the problem, the "dregs" as you call them clearly don't. Or they do and don't care a jot.

The solution is a simple and obvious one which has been highlighted by quite a few on here. Sadly my fanclub and some of the "dregs" have absolutely no interest in that solution to make NCM better.

Forget all the waffle around the edges this is what it comes down to. They either can't stop or simply don't want to. I could at any time I like, hence the offers.

I do enjoy it to a degree, if I didn't then it would insane to waste so much time on strangers. The only thing I would change is that the arguing was about Notts and football, the rest is just needless fluff.

I've got close mates who are Notts fans who I've been going to games with since the 80s these are the people I want to discuss all things Notts with in person.

So don't need to meet up with anyone on here, especially someone who is so keen to meet up with strangers from the internet, but thanks for the suggestion.

Like I said earlier hopefully we can have more debates about Notts, because so many threads are becoming Off Topic because of me and the lowly "dregs".

This thread is about whether Ardley should be sacked or not. It's not been discussed for awhile now it's been hijacked.

Fingers crossed we can ignore a little more and concentrate on Notts.

COYP
    I didnt vote for you..?!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I didnt vote for you..?!
    Self appointed, who needs votes?

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Self appointed, who needs votes?
    self appointed for what though ?

In the rambling manifesto , he says
    "I wanted to see what happened if someone provided logical counter views on all things Notts"

There is always a counter view on everything , No wonder he ends up arguing with himself and his shadow....!
    This board was fine , we all had an opinion, some wrote it on county mad and others held their opinion back, some either agreed or disagreed with it.
    There were possibly one or two arguments that went back and forth especially when everyone's favourite RED (Tricky) was on board for an evening , but they all seemed to fizzle out.
    Since the self appointed judge has deigned to step in there are more arguments than ever and all ( or 99.99%) of the arguments involve him.
    It seems his Holy Grail seems to have backfired and has made the NCM a worse place to be rather than better.
    I think its time for him to fall on his sword for the better of the board.
    The kind is dead , long live the King....!xx
    PS.
    I will not be voting for him on his next campaign either

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    self appointed for what though ?

In the rambling manifesto , he says
    "I wanted to see what happened if someone provided logical counter views on all things Notts"

There is always a counter view on everything , No wonder he ends up arguing with himself and his shadow....!
    This board was fine , we all had an opinion, some wrote it on county mad and others held their opinion back, some either agreed or disagreed with it.
    There were possibly one or two arguments that went back and forth especially when everyone's favourite RED (Tricky) was on board for an evening , but they all seemed to fizzle out.
    Since the self appointed judge has deigned to step in there are more arguments than ever and all ( or 99.99%) of the arguments involve him.
    It seems his Holy Grail seems to have backfired and has made the NCM a worse place to be rather than better.
    I think its time for him to fall on his sword for the better of the board.
    The kind is dead , long live the King....!xx
    PS.
    I will not be voting for him on his next campaign either
    If you ignore his posts there won't be any arguments, it takes two (or in this case about 4+) to tango?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    If you ignore his posts there won't be any arguments, it takes two (or in this case about 4+) to tango?
    I went 2 days without replying
    But he keeps mentioning you in threads and Baiting people , not only me.
    However, I ever never ran a campaign to say I'm trying to make the world a better place and then contribute to it in a manner that makes it worse.
    if I'm part of the problem so be it , I never claimed to be a saint.(although I am obviously)

Page 121 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast