+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 122 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1382

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    WTF? Can't you two newarks give it a rest?
    Why bother answering or even following this fred? It descended into playground tit for tat weeks ago so you know what you're going to read. Move on, move on, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Why bother answering or even following this fred? It descended into playground tit for tat weeks ago so you know what you're going to read. Move on, move on, nothing to see here.
    You follow it in the hope Notts or football or even the topic gets mentioned now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You follow it in the hope Notts or football or even the topic gets mentioned now and again.
    Let's hope so.

I'm only following it because we STILL haven't resolved the percentage issue from 3 years ago. If Alan Hardys knob would have paid the milk bill then lack of calcium in the players bones wouldn't have been as much of factor in the run in. That calcium deficiency held at least a 3.76% swing between the knob and the players depending if the wind was behind them in the first half. Added to this I noticed a 8.4% deflation of the ball from its maximum pressure poundage on Tuesday nights in the rain leading me to attribute 2.54% blame for relegation to the ball boys and an extra 1.1% to a faulty pump. It's really important we get this cleared up as it's causing me sleepless nights.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    It seems his Holy Grail seems to have backfired and he has made the NCM board a worse place to be rather than better.
    Out of interest, regardless of who said or did what, is there anyone who would disagree with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Out of interest, regardless of who said or did what, is there anyone who would disagree with that?
    You're unbelievable. You have absolutely no desire to get this thread back on topic.

Not only do you wish to hijack, derail as many as threads as possible but you now don't want to give them a chance to return to the Ardley In/Out debate when others attempt to.

We all know you prefer petty personal arguments away from football to discussing Notts, your post perfectly illustrates your priorities and obsession#fillthevoid

Maybe take some time away from NCM to re-evaluate. Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You're unbelievable. You have absolutely no desire to get this thread back on topic.

Not only do you wish to hijack, derail as many as threads as possible but you now don't want to give them a chance to return to the Ardley In/Out debate when others attempt to.

We all know you prefer petty personal arguments away from football to discussing Notts, your post perfectly illustrates your priorities and obsession#fillthevoid

Maybe take some time away from NCM to re-evaluate. Just a suggestion.
    I asked a simple question to see if anyone would disagree. If they did, I'd be interested to know their reasons.

What would your answer to that question be?

I thought I would get the thread back on topic. It's an out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I thought I would get the thread back on topic. It's an out for me.
    I would still give him longer. I'd give him until at least the 15th minute tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I asked a simple question to see if anyone would disagree. If they did, I'd be interested to know their reasons.

What would your answer to that question be?
    Why ask it? Why are you interested the reason if someone disagreed?

It's all non-Notts, it's all needless fluff which has been indentfied by others. Arguing for arguing sake in a games of one-upmanship.

It's the sort of question, debate that everyone keeps tell you, me all of us involved ruins the board. They find it dull, tiresome, tedious. It would be fine if all these arguments were contained to O/T threads but they aren't. They infest Notts threads some of them really good ones.

You have to be aware of all of the above as it's been highlighted many times by many different people. Please don't simply ignore it.

This is the crux to the whole problem. A few care, the vast majority don't care, and you care too much.

Page 122 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast