+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by Biker9999 View Post
    Why is Curle and others being discussed here what on earth has got to do with todays shambles and the desperate need to get a manger who actuallt manages his team
    You do realise Curle and others were being discussed well before today's shambles don't you Biker?

It's obviously too soon to make a big decision like that, but the problem is it all seems so inevitable. I just can't see him turning this bunch into a team of winners.

Yes but why not discuss the topic which in my opinion is urgent i.e getting Ardley out

He's done it before though, which got us into third last season. It'll come.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not worth talking about as it's not gonna happen.
    They won't sack him before November at the earliest, but Ardley must be realizing that this is going to be tougher for him this season than last and that he's not good under pressure. He should do the decent thing if we don't take at least 4 points from these next two home games.

If you read the full thread you will see that they are connected.

Ardley post match on radio Notts

Pitch - it is what it is, knew it would be a grind, trying to find moments of quality to win the game.
    Goal - People have got to do their jobs. Loads of positives from it, but it was really tough out there. For 91 mins we did it (grind) really well.
    I expected this not to be great today but we were ready for it. I thought we ground the game out really well, we had our chances but didn't take them. Players fuming.

he doesn't sound particularly down.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Ardley post match on radio Notts

Pitch - it is what it is, knew it would be a grind, trying to find moments of quality to win the game.
    Goal - People have got to do their jobs. Loads of positives from it, but it was really tough out there. For 91 mins we did it (grind) really well.
    I expected this not to be great today but we were ready for it. I thought we ground the game out really well, we had our chances but didn't take them. Players fuming.

he doesn't sound particularly down.
    Earning a pretty penny.
    Doesn’t have to perform.

Giz a job

I listened to the interview too. The man's too glib and has an excuse for everything.

I have to agree get rid of him. He's shown time and time again to be both tactically inept and tactically stubborn. Paul Tisdale, Paul Hurst and Danny Cowley are available, go and get any of them. With our squad any 1 of those 3 would get us promoted, Ardley will not.

Page 20 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast