+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    He's got to go if we want to get out of this league.
    In all probability Turner Ardley and Sam all need to go.

Turner is past it.
    Ardley never really had it at Notts.
    Sam is a gamble signing.

Getting out played by fourth from bottom , I think just about confirms all we need to know.
    Even the Ardley disciples must now see he's not the man for the job.
    Never mind their give him to the end of the season to get us promotion or leave.
    Even they must now see this man is taking us nowhere other than mid table mediocrity, possibly sneak a play off place at the very, very best , but if he did he will never outwit a manager to attain promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Getting out played by fourth from bottom , I think just about confirms all we need to know.
    Even the Ardley disciples must now see he's not the man for the job.
    Never mind their give him to the end of the season to get us promotion or leave.
    Even they must now see this man is taking us nowhere other than mid table mediocrity, possibly sneak a play off place at the very, very best , but if he did he will never outwit a manager to attain promotion.
    We just can't get rid of Agent Ardley. He comes across as a very nice man & did you know that that puts points on the board, cos I didn't
    Get ****in rid now before we end up where Yeovil are. One bad season & we all know what happens then

I lost faith in Ardley at the play-off final - his handling of the team selection and tactics...
    I get tired of seeing yet another 90mins for Doyle who's 40 in August and 90 for O'Brien who is 34 next when we have talents like Roberts and Rodrigues on the bench.
    Ardley shares his authority with these senior pros, and as brutal as it may sound, if they were any good we would have been ahead of Macclesfield in 2018/19. And then he went and added Abbott!

Ardley's methods rely on him putting together the perfect playing system, because he's never going to get the most out of the squad through motivation or even pick the best players available.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I lost faith in Ardley at the play-off final - his handling of the team selection and tactics...
    I get tired of seeing yet another 90mins for Doyle who's 40 in August and 90 for O'Brien who is 34 next when we have talents like Roberts and Rodrigues on the bench.
    Ardley shares his authority with these senior pros, and as brutal as it may sound, if they were any good we would have been ahead of Macclesfield in 2018/19. And then he went and added Abbott!

Ardley's methods rely on him putting together the perfect playing system, because he's never going to get the most out of the squad through motivation or even pick the best players available.
    He's been trying this perfect system since he came ,
    The one where we create very little and let in more than we ever score.
    He's had two and a bit seasons and built lets say three squads in trying to perfect his playing style and failed miserably
    Let this just sink in .
    A team 4th from bottom , in the national league has just out played us .
    However let me guess, they are better than their position suggests, blah blah blah !
    Hot Lips and your disciples I haven't got the patience for that 5hit today !!

We’re almost at the 10 game point.

We’re only one point better off this season than we were at this point last season with the excuses of no preseason, no players etc.

Unfortunately I think it’s just a matter of when now for Ardley not if.

Can I suggest a well thought out strongly worded letter comprehensively covering all the sensible points (leave out the nasty or silly stuff) in this thread and send it to the club, owners and manager.

Better still, a petition. Maybe somebody with experience could organise a NCM petition and this could support the letter and convince the owners to make a change. Albeit during a very tough and uncertain economic time.

It surely will have more impact and effect than this thread alone.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Can I suggest a well thought out strongly worded letter comprehensively covering all the sensible points (leave out the nasty or silly stuff) in this thread and send it to the club, owners and manager.

Better still, a petition. Maybe somebody with experience could organise a NCM petition and this could support the letter and convince the owners to make a change. Albeit during a very tough and uncertain economic time.

It surely will have more impact and effect than this thread alone.

Thoughts?
    If this forum roughly reflects the mood of the x amount of people streaming games, then a drop off in people willing to pay - match to match - might tell them something. I'm not saying the owners are relying on stream revenue, or that people should withdraw their support in that fashion, but basic logic would tell you that the numbers will go down rather than up if the team isn't entertaining, getting results and giving people hope that Notts are serious contenders for promotion.

Only two clubs can make it, we appear to be miles off the pace, there's no real improvement on this time last season (with all the excuses we had then) and who would back Ardley in a play off final if we made it that far?

When you look at the action taken by other struggling East Midlands clubs, Derby, Forest and Mansfield, we are being left even further behind by sticking with Ardley. Those other clubs have recognised that they weren't on to a winner with their managers and have been decisive about it, Forest and Mansfield having made what I consider to be very good appointments while we just soldier on with a lame duck. It's all well and good wanting stability, but not at the cost of of being competitive and the chance of success, neither of which I can see Ardley delivering.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    If this forum roughly reflects the mood of the x amount of people streaming games, then a drop off in people willing to pay - match to match - might tell them something. I'm not saying the owners are relying on stream revenue, or that people should withdraw their support in that fashion, but basic logic would tell you that the numbers will go down rather than up if the team isn't entertaining, getting results and giving people hope that Notts are serious contenders for promotion.

Only two clubs can make it, we appear to be miles off the pace, there's no real improvement on this time last season (with all the excuses we had then) and who would back Ardley in a play off final if we made it that far?
    Any hope of automatically winning promotion disappearing faster than a duck's ar*e in a strong tail wind. Wouldn't worry too much about playoffs to be honest, either.

Page 62 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast