+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 109 of 139 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1382

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Without doubt playing pretend manager is far more interesting and fun than playing pretend chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    Gotta say as a mostly-lurker I find discussions about tactics and how to improve our offence to be a LOT more interesting than the endless debate about removing the manager or not.
    I wouldnt be surprised if you are Ardley looking to pick up a few tips..? is cal nearly match fit yet.?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I wouldnt be surprised if you are Ardley looking to pick up a few tips..? is cal nearly match fit yet.?
    My first time posting here I got accused of secretly being Laddo, now I'm accused of being Ardley. Dare I post a third time? Will I be Boris Johnson?

Half the season left, if NA doesn't find the winning formula maybe the injury gods can help out

__________Slocombe
    Brindley Rawlinson Lacey McCrory
    ______Reeves Rodrigues
    ___Roberts Boldewijn Sam
    __________Wootton

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    My first time posting here I got accused of secretly being Laddo, now I'm accused of being Ardley. Dare I post a third time? Will I be Boris Johnson?
    Oh my god I'd forgotten about that lol.

I'm sure you will be safe to post a 3rd time as the hyenas have calmed down a lot since then. They hardly even notice me nowadays let alone quote anything.

As you can see it's all quiet on the NCM front currently.

Your too intelligent to be boris johnson, neil....

Quote Originally Posted by Borg elite View Post
    Your too intelligent to be boris johnson, neil....
    I've been on this board a number of years and can count on one hand those that are less intelligent than that bumbling fool.

You are welcome to join the bread and bitter magpies mapperley, I believe you may have the credentials 😁

You are welcome to join the bread and bitter magpies mapperley, I believe you may have the credentials 😁
    Thanks Borg. Offer accepted.

You are welcome to join the bread and bitter magpies mapperley, I believe you may have the credentials ��
    I never knew there was a Notts fans club at the Bread & Bitter Bjorn. I wouldn't call mesen a regular but the dog does drag me in there from time to time." Just taking the dog out for a walk love" was wearing thin with the wife before the lockdown. Proper boozer.

Page 109 of 139 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast