+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Press Conference at 2pm...

Press Conference at 2pm...

Obviously we know the new team in charge now, but good on the club for keeping to the tradition!

😂😂😂😂

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...erence-250321/

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Obviously we know the new team in charge now, but good on the club for keeping to the tradition!

😂😂😂😂

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...erence-250321/

Haha.

And it's live on Facebook

Just a heads up, the press conference will now be shown on YouTube not Facebook.

He’s a bit dull. Not that it matters really but might not be hanging around for the post match interviews. Maybe odd to say but I kind of hope that Ardley had lost the dressing room slightly and that the change in manager is seen as a positive to majority of the squad and we get that desired bounce. Good luck to him, every manager gets my full backing, really hoping for direct high tempo football but guess we’ll see. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieNate View Post
    He’s a bit dull. Not that it matters really but might not be hanging around for the post match interviews. Maybe odd to say but I kind of hope that Ardley had lost the dressing room slightly and that the change in manager is seen as a positive to majority of the squad and we get that desired bounce. Good luck to him, every manager gets my full backing, really hoping for direct high tempo football but guess we’ll see. COYP
    He seemed fine but the questions were dull !!

Good stuff. Even though it's three monotone voices in front of bland backgrounds the content, the answers were impressive and I like what I'm hearing.

The Burchnall Bandwagon is up and running..... And I'm tempted to push all my chips into the middle but there is no going back from that!

His face was very red, I hope it isn't blood pressure? Managing us wouldn't help if it is

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Good stuff. Even though it's three monotone voices in front of bland backgrounds the content, the answers were impressive and I like what I'm hearing.

The Burchnall Bandwagon is up and running..... And I'm tempted to push all my chips into the middle but there is no going back from that!
    I have one caveat with this appointment.
    This is a manager that should be given time.
    He will not be tarnished with the brush of relegation or poor owners.
    If anyone deserves time to get it right and time to implement his style and progress this for me is that man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast