+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My response to TSHANO post had absolutely no link to calling you 'No Nuts'. How the hell did you link the two? That must be the narcissist in you coming out. Try reading it again.

I promise you now that I won't be calling anyone else on NCM 'No Nuts' (I never have) only you.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post

My response to TSHANO post had absolutely no link to calling you 'No Nuts'. How the hell did you link the two? That must be the narcissist in you coming out. Try reading it again.

I promise you now that I won't be calling anyone else on NCM 'No Nuts' (I never have) only you.
    I didn't link the two. I was simply saying that you calling anyone No Nuts will make you look very silly. The reason for that is that you have told everyone that you will only say it from behind your keyboard, but not face to face. Think about it.

ps If you genuinely want to make the board a better place with no personal insults, is it really the best idea to refer to fellow Notts fans you've never met as 'yokels' and 'dregs'?