+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

So I advise you to "step back and look" recently, and now you use my own advice and offering back. That's just lazy.

I think you are truly the last person on here to call anyone "weird" with you back catalogue of weirdness. It's like an A-Z. As for obsession? Everyone has a bit of obsession in them. If you want a prime example look at Pedro's posts over Saturday night and into Sunday morning. Wasn't sure whether to laugh or be a little scared lol

Don't get so butt hurt if someone counters some of the more ridiculous criticisms, moans and Kneejerk reactions. After all we can't all carry pitchforks , and burning torches shouting abuse whilst we pay each other on the backs for the latest unfunny comment at the manager.

It would be a duller than a Gudjon Thordarson side if that happened.

Don't worry I will only highlight the absurd , laughably wrong or inaccurate comments although there were too many for me on Saturday I couldn't keep up.

You've got to have both the Ying and the Yang, it can't all be negative moaning on here from armchair supporters thinking they know about football than the manager. A dash of realism is needed every now and then to keep keep some of the mob in check#angrymob

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    So I advise you to "step back and look" recently, and now you use my own advice and offering back. That's just lazy.

I think you are truly the last person on here to call anyone "weird" with you back catalogue of weirdness. It's like an A-Z. As for obsession? Everyone has a bit of obsession in them. If you want a prime example look at Pedro's posts over Saturday night and into Sunday morning. Wasn't sure whether to laugh or be a little scared lol

Don't get so butt hurt if someone counters some of the more ridiculous criticisms, moans and Kneejerk reactions. After all we can't all carry pitchforks , and burning torches shouting abuse whilst we pay each other on the backs for the latest unfunny comment at the manager.

It would be a duller than a Gudjon Thordarson side if that happened.

Don't worry I will only highlight the absurd , laughably wrong or inaccurate comments although there were too many for me on Saturday I couldn't keep up.

You've got to have both the Ying and the Yang, it can't all be negative moaning on here from armchair supporters thinking they know about football than the manager. A dash of realism is needed every now and then to keep keep some of the mob in check#angrymob
    As you wish, I was only offering a bit of friendly advice.

If you want to continue donning your cape, wearing your underpants outside your trousers and screaming "I'll protect you Neal", so be it.

Only the most basic of fools would still believe I am protecting the manager after explaining it mutliple times. I have you down as a lot of things as you can't fail to hide on her but not a basic fool.

My stance hasn't changed since last season, if you are still confused it's the same as many on here. It's the same for example as Gump recently posted:

The manager has no excuses this season, if he doesn't get us promoted I would get rid.

I also won't be reviewing his tenure every single game which seems to happen. I use the traditional 10 game period, a magical mythical thing on NCM but outside this circus quite normal, quite reasonable.

If the above makes me your Pro Ardley Poster Boy then that really does say it all about angry mob. If I'm the most Pro Ardley person on here, you really are getting desperate.

I'm gonna let the owners decide, we can't influence either way on here no matter how much we debate it and go round the houses again and again. It's pointless other to vent any anger that's built up after the full time whistle.

Now I wonder which Notts player will have a dedicated 'OUT' thread created for him.
    1st Sam
    2nd Enzio
    3rd ???

If the above makes me your Pro Ardley Poster Boy then that really does say it all about angry mob. If I'm the most Pro Ardley person on here, you really are getting desperate.
    I did ask other posters to name anyone more pro-Ardley on here than you, nobody offered any names.

I've noticed that you joined this forum a few months before I did. You were only a very occasional poster (nothing wrong with that) until Ardley was appointed. Since then you've been all over the board like a rash. You did say "Everyone has a bit of obsession in them", and you could be right. I just don't think many would choose a non-league football manager to be the focus of theirs.

I'll leave it at that before it becomes handbag territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I did ask other posters to name anyone more pro-Ardley on here than you, nobody offered any names.

I've noticed that you joined this forum a few months before I did. You were only a very occasional poster (nothing wrong with that) until Ardley was appointed. Since then you've been all over the board like a rash. You did say "Everyone has a bit of obsession in them", and you could be right. I just don't think many would choose a non-league football manager to be the focus of theirs.

I'll leave it at that before it becomes handbag territory.
    Who did you ask exactly ???? Surprised you didn't create another pointless poll

You believe I've only started posting on NCM when Ardley was appointed? That is an absolute beauty lol.

I was probably most active during the Billy Dearden/Gary Mills period. I've been on NCM a while chap.

What about people who have an obsession over a football fan on an internet message board who would choose a non-league football manager to be their focus.

Now that's a lot worse, a lot worse. A little obsession, is fine the problem occurs when the CAP LOCKS get switched on, or when people drop their standards and the needless personal insults and abuse start#yellowcard Some times it results in them having to take themselves away to sit in the corner quietly.

They get all worked up over an internet football message board. Bless

Let's get the focus back on all things Neal Ardley the purpose of this thread after all.

That's what I want to know. Why is he a "tool" , you can call him too nice all you like. But what has he said or done that makes you call him a "tool"?

That's a question for Davy, but fully expect Elite Pie to answer on his behalf as he has been doing recently.
    In was in reply to Laxtonlads post

And dont miss my point, when are people going to realise Ardley is useless, Ardley has had nearly 2 years now, brought in nearly all of his own players, so why do people think anything will change if we give Ardley more time ???

And as for Duller than a Gudjon Thordasson side, Ardleys side are negative and predictable, and at least we would still be in League 2

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    And dont miss my point, when are people going to realise Ardley is useless, Ardley has had nearly 2 years now, brought in nearly all of his own players, so why do people think anything will change if we give Ardley more time ???
    When you look at the seasons Notts achieved successes you will see a common thread – all the managers from Jimmy Sirrel onwards had big personalities and stamped them on their teams. The teams were not necessarily of the highest calibre and funding for new players was always short. However, these leaders instilled self-belief into the players and faith as we all know can move mountains.
    Now we are in “the computer says no” era where just as in high street banks, it doesn’t matter who the manager is, because the computer and statistics rule. Summarily, Ardley is the perfect match for this scenario, but if promotion is to be achieved then he really has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    And as for Duller than a Gudjon Thordasson side, Ardleys side are negative and predictable, and at least we would still be in League 2
    No one knows where we would be?

Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast