+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 117 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1382

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Same again Navy? Why don't you try being a little less provocative for a change? You might actually like it.

P.S. It would be very nice if you'd cut out the swearing (mistyped or not), as I'm sure many posters would agree.
    After he's had a drink that's why he can't change.

He's not a happy drunk, he's an angry drunk, the worst. Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    After he's had a drink that's why he can't change.

He's not a happy drunk, he's an angry drunk, the worst. Bless.
    Good to see that in your mission to improve the board you're avoiding the personal insults you so despise.

Not forgetting the lack of a pre season and proper preparation. It's likely that we were the worst prepared club in the league and boy did it show early doors. That blew out changes of the title.
    Where did I mention the title? I am referring to Wembley!

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Where did I mention the title? I am referring to Wembley!
    You didn't, that's just my opinion. The lack of a preseason didn't end our chances of promotion but it did automatic promotion IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Good to see that in your mission to improve the board you're avoiding the personal insults you so despise.
    Tell me about it, it's certainly uphill battle!

I'm sure you've noticed the repeated use of personal insults (and nicknames!!!) recently.

Well I assume so because once again you are as quiet as a church mouse when anyone else drops to that level. Plenty of opportunities to quote one of the many posts but as always No Nuts goes all shy.

So much for the "respectful tone" you spoke of?! Very inconsistent behaviour from this run-of-the-mill poster.

Tell me about it, it's certainly uphill battle!

I'm sure you've noticed the repeated use of personal insults (and nicknames!!!) recently.

Well I assume so because once again you are as quiet as a church mouse when anyone else drops to that level. Plenty of opportunities to quote one of the many posts but as always No Nuts goes all shy.

So much for the "respectful tone" you spoke of?! Very inconsistent behaviour from this run-of-the-mill poster.
    I think the person who deserves the 'No Nuts' tag was sorted a few days ago:

Mine was a simple and direct binary question that only required a yes or no answer, either would have sufficed. The reason I asked it is that if the answer he opted for was "no, I'm not prepared to repeat it to your face" (which certainly seems to be the one he's gone for), then surely the No Nuts insult is at least redundant and probably reversed.
    Unless you've changed your answer to 'yes' of course.

A few days ago? What have I missed now?

Any reason why you don't pick up on anyone elses 'personal insults'? I keep asking this but as yet no reply. As you are fully aware you have had almost endless opportunities and in the past 24 hours you've got a dozen to choose from.

You wish to maintain a "respectful tone" (your words) these posts go completely against this and you say nothing. Proving once again it's not what is said it's who says it. Now are you starting to see your own obsession?

Fits perfectly with my theory of your need to #fillavoid in your life. It's the only explanation I can think of.

I think the person who deserves the 'No Nuts' tag was sorted a few days ago:

Unless you've changed your answer to 'yes' of course.
    Are you grooming again elite......!?🤣

A few days ago? What have I missed now?
    You apparently missed the quote I included. And you didn't tell whether you'd changed your answer from no to yes.

I don't have to judge every post, that's up to the mod. Insults and expletives don't bother me. The reason I highlight insults from you is that you claim never to make them, and pretend to be on a mission to improve the board. Nobody else claims that, only you.

Insults are subjective anyway. If someone calls you a F***ing **** I see it as an accurate description rather than an insult.

Show me, where I answered No? You've asked this question more than once i can't remember ever answering no. If you have the evidence that I did then please by all means provide it.

Oh my god man how dense are you? We've been over this, I only use them as a response, I highlighted this change in approach. It's old news.

If insults and expletives don't bother at all, why comment on any of them? Insults don't yet nicknames and # do. What a weird world you live in.

Instead you highlight only mine. And we all know why:

"Wow. You really are obsessed aren't you. What a bizarre existence."

"...it's probably time you took a break from the internet pal. You've clearly got some issues"

These aren't my words, and no prizes for guessing who that person is talking about.

Some keywords to remember:

Obsessed
    Bizarre
    Issues

The first step is being brave enough to ask for help.

Page 117 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast