+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 139 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It's a little concerning that your messageboard experience doesn't seem as pleasurable as you'd like it to be FL.

We know you don't like repetitive arguments.
    We know you don't like threads that turn into puns.

Any other advice on how we should post in order to get all the good posters returning?

As you ask Elite, yes I do have some....

1. Don't post repetitive arguments.
    2. Don't turn threads into puns.

You are an intelligent bloke with a good knowledge of football, and I enjoy reading your posts regarding the games. I, like the missing flock, don't enjoy reading the other stuff, although no-one is forcing me to.

See if you, and Laddo etc etc, can do better and improve my message board experience. I'm sure some of the flock will return.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I'm with him with the puns Elite!

Maybe he (and other disgruntled users) should be proactive and creative and start some threads they may enjoy more?

I'm sure those types of threads would earn me a red card KC.

It's not a case of stamping out dissent, everyone to their own opinion and obviously this is the place for them. I personally just don't know how you have the stamina to go at it again day after day ha ha. Your partners must be lucky people in the bedroom

The problem was a good thread and even discussing Ardleys selections/tactics you can have a go at him all you want but when I read for the 200th time he brought Craig Mackail Smith in January I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    As you ask Elite, yes I do have some....

1. Don't post repetitive arguments.
    2. Don't turn threads into puns.

You are an intelligent bloke with a good knowledge of football, and I enjoy reading your posts regarding the games. I, like the missing flock, don't enjoy reading the other stuff, although no-one is forcing me to.

See if you, and Laddo etc etc, can do better and improve my message board experience. I'm sure some of the flock will return.
    I'll do my best, as long as you're ok with onion and pumpkin threads.

I'm happy with your onion and pumpkin threads.

Ardley must go...

It is getting beyond a joke now, Ardley should have been shown the exit after failing to win promotion via the play-offs last season...but here we are, 6 games into the 20/21 campaign, already nowhere near in reach of the pace makers, having been beaten by 3 very ordinary sides... The future does not look bright for those in black and white, it is time for the owners to show their true ambition by attracting a manager with experience of the lower leagues, before we become another Bradford Park Avenue..

I have told people this , after Ardleys first 12 games. The mantra being give Ardley more time, give him more time...

Does not matter how much time the tool is given, nothing ever changes

The muppet has had 2 years. If you can't stamp your authority on a team/squad that is yours & your getting beaten by clubs that are not on par with Notts in any shape or form, sommat is wrong

I am not an advocate of wanting people to lose their jobs, especially in the public domain, unless they have been guilty of any offensive or illegal behaviour.

When NA was appointed I was quiet pleased as he had worked wonders at Wimbledon, despite the last 12 or so games there.

On purely a personal note, he comes across as a very likeable and respectful man.

I spent a lot of money last season on trains, coaches and car travelling to away games and for the most part enjoyed the season.

I know it's only 7 games in but I have lost much of my interest already, maybe it's the lockdown and fan free games, I don't know.
    If fans were allowed back in, I would no doubt be there as it's a habit.

How do teams with much less resource manage to get things right more often than not. Stockport we expected to be up there, but Torquay and Maidenhead ?

Credit to them at these early stages.

Notts have no divine right to be in the playoff area, ask Wrexham and Chesterfield.

What I can't understand however is the pretty consistent theme (from commentary) from a lot of games - sloppy passing, no pace, laboured midfield, playing out from the back dangerous, no cohesion.

If NA were to be replaced, I would not be jumping for joy but would totally understand the decision.

If that were to happen, I have no idea who may be available and a better bet.

Page 58 of 139 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast