+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 139 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Arguing, discussing, debating it's a message board / forum after all. I'm just pointing out the attempted rewriting of NCM history.

This will no doubt come as a complete shock to you Elite but you don't wield that level of power on here. It's not all about you, sorry to break it to you.
    Handbags time again!

Let's try and stay on topic chap instead of derailing another thread with petty squabbles and jibes.

Let's try and stay on topic chap instead of derailing another thread with petty squabbles and jibes.
    That's what I was hinting at in post #541!

Fair play to you laddo, no one can doubt your incredible passion for sticking with Ardley. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so obsessed with a single issue in all my years on here. Let's all hope your loyalty is rewarded and leave it at that.

... careful laddo, he is Snobhead 1, you know ...

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's what I was hinting at in post #541!

Fair play to you laddo, no one can doubt your incredible passion for sticking with Ardley. I don't think I've ever seen anyone so obsessed with a single issue in all my years on here. Let's all hope your loyalty is rewarded and leave it at that.
    You do know I want him sacked or let go if he doesn't get us promoted this season? I've put that half a dozen times on here so I know you've read it but continue to ignore it. It's the same view as many people on here but again better if you just ignore that#agenda

So if that's "incredible passion" for sticking with Ardley in your mind then you run with that idea however bizarre if it makes you happy.

Loyalty extends beyond half a season in my eyes , not in all Notts fans minds clearly many want a new manager every Christmas.

My obsession is aimed more at the current owners rather than the manager. They are after all the ones who decides when the manager is relieved of his duties. Not anyone carrying a pitchfork on here shouting angrily whenever we lose a game#angrymob

It's refreshing to have owners who view things over a longer term, aren't promising exciting signings prematurely, aren't running their mouth on social media when times are good or arguing with fans when it's bad. Owners who have a clear plan, a model , a footballing/business philosophy who appear to give managers the time they need to succeed or fail rather than to be left guessing or wondering.

That's what I'm obsessed with, and I'm delighted because when is the last time we had a long term plan and not a ego based pipe dream promising the championship in record time or getting 8 through the gate.

You do know I want him sacked or let go if he doesn't get us promoted this season? I've put that half a dozen times on here so I know you've read it but continue to ignore it. It's the same view as many people on here but again better if you just ignore that#agenda

So if that's "incredible passion" for sticking with Ardley in your mind then you run with that idea however bizarre if it makes you happy.

Loyalty extends beyond half a season in my eyes , not in all Notts fans minds clearly many want a new manager every Christmas.

My obsession is aimed more at the current owners rather than the manager. They are after all the ones who decides when the manager is relieved of his duties. Not anyone carrying a pitchfork on here shouting angrily whenever we lose a game#angrymob

It's refreshing to have owners who view things over a longer term, aren't promising exciting signings prematurely, aren't running their mouth on social media when times are good or arguing with fans when it's bad. Owners who have a clear plan, a model , a footballing/business philosophy who appear to give managers the time they need to succeed or fail rather than to be left guessing or wondering.

That's what I'm obsessed with, and I'm delighted because when is the last time we had a long term plan and not a ego based pipe dream promising the championship in record time or getting 8 through the gate.
    What is our long term plan Laddo?

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    What is our long term plan Laddo?
    Ask the owners KC, they are the only ones that matter in this regard. After all it all feeds down from the very top.

Whereas us NCM lot are near the bottom discussing it, creating polls and picking the next manager before we even have a vacancy.

Ask the owners KC, they are the only ones that matter in this regard. After all it all feeds down from the very top.

Whereas us NCM lot are near the bottom discussing it, creating polls and picking the next manager before we even have a vacancy.
    Oh right. From your post it sounded like you knew what the plan was. How do you know the owners have a 'clear, long term plan/model' if nothing has been disclosed to the public?

Just curious, you seem to be in the know.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Oh right. From your post it sounded like you knew what the plan was. How do you know the owners have a 'clear, long term plan/model' if nothing has been disclosed to the public?

Just curious, you seem to be in the know.
    Best not to disclose the plan. If it doesn't work out you don't get ridiculed and won't get accused of breaking promises.

I am thoroughly fed up seeing this post being fed day after day with comments which continually keep the embers of this thread alive. I agree with Laddo that we should have faith in our directors and rely on their judgement. If they follow this board, which I’m guessing they are far too intelligent to do, then they must wonder whether their time and investment is worth it.
    Please let’s all move on.

Page 55 of 139 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast