+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 120 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1382

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    A very valid question. I'm on a mission to raise the 'dreg levels', not expecting miracles but it was getting all to cosy and a little out of hand amongst the Pitchforks so stepped in to offer my services.

I wanted to see what happened if someone provided logical counter views on all things Notts. It went pretty much as expected. The yokels didn't like it, and they quickly rounded up together in solidarity.

Sadly as you have witnessed the debates and arguments have shifted from being about Notts (which it should be) to everything bar Notts. As you rightly pointed out arguing over absolute nothing in a pointless game of one upmanship.

Now I'm like the pied Piper, just one post and the usual suspects come out to play with sometimes unintentional funny results. It's a little too easy tbh and a few get a little too wound up or make themselves look very silly trying to be clever so there is an element of guilt at times but only small especially when the "dregs" resort to personal abuse. Today's exchange on this thread being the latest example.

I do realise it ruins it for the vast majority and therein lies the problem, the "dregs" as you call them clearly don't. Or they do and don't care a jot.

The solution is a simple and obvious one which has been highlighted by quite a few on here. Sadly my fanclub and some of the "dregs" have absolutely no interest in that solution to make NCM better.

Forget all the waffle around the edges this is what it comes down to. They either can't stop or simply don't want to. I could at any time I like, hence the offers.

I do enjoy it to a degree, if I didn't then it would insane to waste so much time on strangers. The only thing I would change is that the arguing was about Notts and football, the rest is just needless fluff.

I've got close mates who are Notts fans who I've been going to games with since the 80s these are the people I want to discuss all things Notts with in person.

So don't need to meet up with anyone on here, especially someone who is so keen to meet up with strangers from the internet, but thanks for the suggestion.

Like I said earlier hopefully we can have more debates about Notts, because so many threads are becoming Off Topic because of me and the lowly "dregs".

This thread is about whether Ardley should be sacked or not. It's not been discussed for awhile now it's been hijacked.

Fingers crossed we can ignore a little more and concentrate on Notts.

COYP
    That's an incredibly long-winded way of saying "No, I'm not prepared to say it to your face".

No problem, it's entirely your choice. Just remember it though the next time you get the urge to call anyone No Nuts.

I certainly will.

My response to TSHANO post had absolutely no link to calling you 'No Nuts'. How the hell did you link the two? That must be the narcissist in you coming out. Try reading it again.

I promise you now that I won't be calling anyone else on NCM 'No Nuts' (I never have) only you.

Yeah but more to the point what exact percentage blame did Alan Hardys knob have in the relegation season? I say the bellend was at least 27.8% culpable as he forgot to pay the milk bill.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Yeah but more to the point what exact percentage blame did Alan Hardys knob have in the relegation season? I say the bellend was at least 27.8% culpable as he forgot to pay the milk bill.

Tsanho you have my gratitude, wading into this diabolical boring juvenile hell, the only interesting part for me is elites unholy alliance with navy due to their mutual loathing of laddo! It's ran it's course now lads, for everybody's sake draw a line under it. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post

My response to TSHANO post had absolutely no link to calling you 'No Nuts'. How the hell did you link the two? That must be the narcissist in you coming out. Try reading it again.

I promise you now that I won't be calling anyone else on NCM 'No Nuts' (I never have) only you.
    I didn't link the two. I was simply saying that you calling anyone No Nuts will make you look very silly. The reason for that is that you have told everyone that you will only say it from behind your keyboard, but not face to face. Think about it.

ps If you genuinely want to make the board a better place with no personal insults, is it really the best idea to refer to fellow Notts fans you've never met as 'yokels' and 'dregs'?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Did you see the pic? If you did, even 2.78 would be generous.

That's centimetres rather than percentages.

Ha ha I could only see bubbles you're right mate. Still makes me laugh he did that.

Fellas I have to agree with Tshanos sentiments, this is getting crazy now. You guys are taking up about 80/90 % of the threads now with this. We all know footy forums are never going to be fluffy well mannered places and yes we all have a choice to read or not but I can guarantee at the moment this will be driving a lot of people away nevermind contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I didn't link the two. I was simply saying that you calling anyone No Nuts will make you look very silly. The reason for that is that you have told everyone that you will only say it from behind your keyboard, but not face to face. Think about it.

ps If you genuinely want to make the board a better place with no personal insults, is it really the best idea to refer to fellow Notts fans you've never met as 'yokels' and 'dregs'?
    Well you clearly did when you said
    "That's an incredibly long-winded way of saying "No, I'm not prepared to say it to your face". That's linking the two.

You aren't having a good day are you chap? Lol.

You aren't even bothering to read posts now and just making things up. I will make you feel better I won't call anyone bar you 'No Nuts', you have my word. I never have, and I never will.

Oh and I can't take the credit for referring to you and other as "the dregs of the board" , maybe TSHANO is right and I shouldn't have dropped to your level.

"Yokels" is me, but someone else called you (& others) the "dregs of the board" I was just repeating his words.

Now insults are commonplace on here and seemingly condoned I'm joining in until things change.

Page 120 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast