Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
Hope you’re keeping well Champs (under the ‘circumstances’)🤨
Don’t really know how to take that above without searching way back on postings😉.
Me personally I’ve not seen a removal and change of manager being a good idea , of course like others I’ve had my doubts over some choices of player, position and match plan. But, all things considered TM has been a god send for us, I fail to see how we could attract another that would be a significant improvement.
It’s certainly looking good 3 games in, but it’s only 3 games and it’s all about going the distance.
In some ways this current crisis maybe puts us in a better position to compete ie all clubs now are in dire straits going forward.
Basically I went 100% negative. Lost my mind and insisted we would go down. And everything was ****e. And *******ed Auks for suggesting it may not be that bad.
Saxo is now the level headed positive guy about town.
I'm now the negative uncompromising guy who refuses to see any positive. And just kicks off with everyone.

I'm glad I was wrong, I'll be happy to accept I'm wrong on this one. But I'm also not getting carried away. Brilliant results, but also 2 very poor teams.