Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
I agree with you 100% Sven. I agree with every single word you said. And if there was a way of handling this incorrectly, we have done so.
It's only coming out now that they have been lying about the deaths. Care homes account for a 3rd of the actual death toll. Which purposely where being left out. We have the 2nd highest death rate in europe. By the end of this, we will be the highest. Incompetence has lead to this, nothing else.
People out clapping the NHS on their doorsteps every Thurs at 8pm is a joke. Most of them voted Tory.
Boris, Raab, etc all stood and applauded themselves in Parliment in 2017 because they refused a 1% pay increase for NHS staff. Now they divert the attention away from their own mistakes by talking up the same NHS they decimated over the past 10 years.

Aucks, your PM has handled things so well. Ours has done everything completely wrong.
He wasnt ill. He was kept out of the way for 2 weeks. And now hes gone on paternity leave. He hasn't been our PM since he became PM.

This country will be on its arse for decades after all this. And one saving grace, over the coming years more and more will come out re the lies, incompetence etc. That resulted in thousands dying. And they keep throwing money at the problem meaning we will probably never financially recover.

At least the bottom will fall out of football, which is a good thing. The average players in the Champ gets paid £26k a week. That will stop. Premier league footballers will become a joke. And no longer relevant.
Folk wont be able to afford to carry on going to football. My season ticket wont be renewed. I know now that I simply wouldn't be able to afford that luxury. Thousands like me wont. Loads of clubs will fold which is sad to see, like Bury.
It will all catch up with Rovers eventually. Even Venkys have now been massively affected by all of this.
Well hi de hi guys !!! 👋
Umm wot can I say 🤔🤨
Pretty much on same page as Champs and Seventwo, re : crisis and our esteemed and un-elected sideline ‘leaders’.
I could ramble on for days about my seriously increased ‘Despair’😉
Ironically not though over my town team and it’s prospects.🙂
Clown prince Bo Jo ‘in charge’ of foolish Brexit. It’s giving me ball aching issues to deal with.
Now a virus has arrived (not the first though, even in my lifetime). It would seem we’ve never had to ‘deal’ with one before 🤔.
However, this one requires us to dismantle life from top to bottom .
Bo Jo thinks he’s Churchill mk II 😂. Does anyone seriously think his hero would have reacted in this way taking advice from Cummings and the rest 🙄.
Sorry if all disagree but priority was shield the real vulnerable and have us use basic common sense to take personal responsibility.
The message of ‘save the nhs’ really meant please don’t expose our utter incompetence with our decimation of its ‘abilities’ when faced with a challenge such as this.
Rant over on that topic.
Me I’m 67 and hold no fear at all for my ‘future’, it’s my and others offspring I fear for jobs / prospects wise. The bill for this is just around the corner.
Anyhow , Dolan 🙂. I simply read it as he was knocking on AN’s door sayin play me I’m good enough , but didn’t get a response.
Let’s hope he’s got his head screwed on and listens, here with us.

Roll on 2023 😉