+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: O/T uncle bens rice.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    lol, to clarify, I know what you were saying.

What you hadn't foreseen is that I was a few steps ahead, I had already checked thoroughly. I chose to hold back the Uncle Ben website disclaimer (which confirms Uncle Ben is fictitious incase you missed it) just as an experiment to see if anyone tried to accuse me of copying and pasting off Wikipedia. I even took the trouble to copy and paste but change a word so it looked like it was the only place I checked to the unsuspecting but with the alteration as proof I'd been scheming ahead of time. I subtly replaced 'named' with 'called' so you wouldn't notice. Go ahead and check.

I thought I'd get challenged, but I couldn't have imagined I'd have 3 of you take the bait! It's so funny you even literally called me out on copying and pasting from Wikipedia! To be fair, who would have suspected I'd be so tedious as to set up something like that.

I've not seen anybody be told how to think, what a weird thing to worry about. Some people could do with basic lessons on fact checking though, particularly if they don't want to put themselves in situations where they feel they are being patronised and getting peed off.

If you think I'm gullible for things I read online, I'll gladly be called out upon it and wind in said neck. Better luck next time.

Edit: Also, you seem to think Wikipedia isn't a credible source of information, but it certainly can be. Reading it blindly is a bad idea, but everything contains references that make most claims easy to verify.
    😂😂😂😂 reminds me of columbo

What you hadn't foreseen is that I was a few steps ahead, I had already checked thoroughly. I chose to hold back the Uncle Ben website disclaimer (which confirms Uncle Ben is fictitious incase you missed it) just as an experiment to see if anyone tried to accuse me of copying and pasting off Wikipedia. I even took the trouble to copy and paste but change a word so it looked like it was the only place I checked to the unsuspecting but with the alteration as proof I'd been scheming ahead of time. I subtly replaced 'named' with 'called' so you wouldn't notice. Go ahead and check.

I thought I'd get challenged, but I couldn't have imagined I'd have 3 of you take the bait! It's so funny you even literally called me out on copying and pasting from Wikipedia! To be fair, who would have suspected I'd be so tedious as to set up something like that.

I've not seen anybody be told how to think, what a weird thing to worry about. Some people could do with basic lessons on fact checking though, particularly if they don't want to put themselves in situations where they feel they are being patronised and getting peed off.

If you think I'm gullible for things I read online, I'll gladly be called out upon it and wind in said neck. Better luck next time.

Edit: Also, you seem to think Wikipedia isn't a credible source of information, but it certainly can be. Reading it blindly is a bad idea, but everything contains references that make most claims easy to verify.
    You need help buddy. Seriously, you need help.

Sertraline could be a good starting point.

Please tell me Ronald McDonald is real.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Please tell me Ronald McDonald is real.
    He is but he's a fascist.

I've already written to my MP...

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    He is but he's a fascist.

I've already written to my MP...
    Is Ronald a black man playing a white man? You can’t tell under all that white make up.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Is Ronald a black man playing a white man? You can’t tell under all that white make up.
    Here we go again.

Lets just sum up the coming posts on here in a few words so it dunt need to go round in circles again.

Black people are awful and are to to be blamed for all the world's ills..
    V
    No they are not and quite the reverse.

Done. and dusted..

Next thread...?

Erm...try some footy stuff maybe?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-09-2020 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Lets just sum up the coming posts on here in a few words so it dunt need to go round in circles again.

Black people are awful and are to to be blamed for all the world's ills..
    V
    No they are not and quite the reverse.

Done. and dusted..

Next thread...?

Erm...try some footy stuff maybe?
    Trouble is Roly, the in vogue narrative is one where you would swap the word white for black in your synopsis. Maybe with an additional caveat of, "and should be truly sorry for all their wrongdoing...."

I cringed so hard after reading this. Embarrassed for you.

Reading that john story was like an ending from Scooby doo, “and I’d have gotten away with it it wasn’t for you pesky madsters”

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456