+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Give Brownhill more of the ball

Give Brownhill more of the ball

When the Clarets signed Josh Brownhill I reported that he was a very good signing with a terrific right foot who could do damage from outside the box. Tonight’s game has proved my point with one of the goals of the season. It was very similar to the goal he scored down here at the Lego Stadium for Bristol City against Cardiff early last season. Yes he was playing against a championship team, yes he had lots of time to let fly, but that goal was no fluke. My message to his team mates would be to give him more of the ball and let’s see what he can do. I for one, can see there’s a lot more to come from this talented footballer.

Certainly was a belter of a goal, Vydra looked sharp too!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)